Re:Lighthouse,fusebox,and secret lever

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 19, 12 5:19 AM
Okay I have been running around like crazy trying everything but nothing works, and I have been reading through all the forums and they aren't exactly helpful since I cannot seem to get past the lighthouse thing.
First, I have opened the woodenbox and got the code, and the code from the map on the wall, I have climned the stairs and Pushed the secret lever, I have also looked down at the compass on the floor to see the rest of the missing numbers.
I have gotten the code from the block with the paper for the 1234, thing and the code from the grave of edward Last. Now, I seem to be more confused than ever and cannot figure out where or what to do next since nothing I try is working and none of the previous suggestions seem to work for me.
I have even started over. All I have left in my inventory are, the fuse, a magnifying glass, and the shovel. But I am trying to pick up anything and everything, I am trying each thing to try to open the fuse box at the gate of the lighthouse but, no luck. What am I doing wrong? And why is none of this working for me? I am soo freakin mad right I want to scream!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Re:Lighthouse,fusebox,and secret lever

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 19, 12 7:57 AM
Finding the numbers on the compass rose plus the number under the spill plus the number visible from the top of the stairs are for getting the trap door open above you. Have you done that?

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 19, 12 8:16 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:Finding the numbers on the compass rose plus the number under the spill plus the number visible from the top of the stairs are for getting the trap door open above you. Have you done that?[/quot

I am not sure what you mean exactly but, if you mean have I discovered the spilled water over the number 8 (if i recall correctly) and looking over the staircase to find all the numbers of the N,S,E,W then yes, I have done that. I put the numbers in the little punch box at the very top of the stairs in the lighthouse but nothing! So, I walk downstairs and go outside by the fusebox by the gate and nothing!
I have gotten the numbers off the grave stone, put the note together under the brick, I have gotten the secret lever (and pushed it) and the numbers that accompany the compass off the map on the wall, and the code from the locked chest. I have even take the code from the note carved into that box on top of the books by the chair in the lighthouse. Still...nothing. I have to be missing something somewhere but I don't know where! I am really confused and upset because it's been two days of this nonsense.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 19, 12 9:31 AM
It's not N S E W. Look closely again. The last one is Nw - north-west.

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 19, 12 2:10 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:It's not N S E W. Look closely again. The last one is Nw - north-west.

Mr_Russ,

I know that, and I have tried it, I have tried everything. Trust me, I have spent two days doing this over and over again and every which way I can think of, infact, I am to the point of over analyzing it! I have been running around madly through the whole game trying to pick stuff up, or use the three things left in my inventory with no luck, I have tried every code, written them down, and mixed them up, added them together, punched them in according to the directions, etc. etc. It is not working, nothing happens and I click on that switch all day long with nothing also. I just don't know anymore....

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 19, 12 2:24 PM
Can you find the numbers corresponding with N W S and Nw? N, S and Nw are on the wall chart above the chest and the one for W was revealed when you mopped up the paint. Type these four numbers into the key pad at the top of the stairs and then pull the little handle to the left of the key pad. That should bring the ladder down.

If you're really not sure you have the right numbers, highlight below.

2, 8, 6, 15

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 21, 12 2:07 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:Can you find the numbers corresponding with N W S and Nw? N, S and Nw are on the wall chart above the chest and the one for W was revealed when you mopped up the paint. Type these four numbers into the key pad at the top of the stairs and then pull the little handle to the left of the key pad. That should bring the ladder down.

If you're really not sure you have the right numbers, highlight below.

2, 8, 6, 15

thank you! I had a 5 instead of 6. I thought I was going to lose my mind!!!!

Go to: