blehr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Game is stuck on relaxed mode

[Post New]by blehr on Jan 19, 12 6:12 AM
Does anyone know how to get the game off of relaxed mode? After I failed a level it asked if I wanted to switch to relaxed mode and I accidently hit the wrong button. I can't get it to switch back to timed mode.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Game is stuck on relaxed mode

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 19, 12 6:18 AM
Hi there...

You might be best off uninstalling and reinstalling the game again, just to be on the safe side.

kladoink
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by kladoink on Feb 2, 12 1:59 PM
I'm stuck with the same problem, accidentally switched to relaxed mode and have no interest in playing that. I want the challenge of timed mode! I'm more than halfway through the game and don't want to have to start over again.

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 2:00:39 PM PST

kladoink
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by kladoink on Feb 6, 12 6:35 AM
AAAAAAaaaaarrrrggggghhHhhhh!!! %&*?!!*!!*>%%!!!!!

I started again with a new profile, got to level 51 and then accidentally clicked the relaxed mode AGAIN

I am SO peed off.

[Post New]by reinesoleil on Feb 11, 12 4:38 AM
Can't believe this! Between stuck in relaxed mode and not being able to see the Garden after level 75 I went from loving this game to totally despising the people who designed it. Make a great game but then not deal with two super important details??? Oh well... it was fun the first 100 times I played

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 4, 12 12:15 PM
kladoink wrote:AAAAAAaaaaarrrrggggghhHhhhh!!! %&*?!!*!!*>%%!!!!!

I started again with a new profile, got to level 51 and then accidentally clicked the relaxed mode AGAIN

I am SO peed off.

Shucks, I came to the forum hoping to find out how to toggle back to the timed mode and from this reading, there apparently is NO WAY to do so; how sad and now not so interested in completing this game.

MEnr56

Go to: