peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Great game!

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jan 19, 12 7:29 AM
I love this but am totally broke! I want this game! Can I buy it with two Punch Card rewards??? Please say yes!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:Great game!

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 19, 12 7:42 AM
No--punch cards coupons can't be used for CE's.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 19, 12 7:46 AM
Unfortunately !!

My coupon codes are mounting and no good SE's to use them on.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jan 19, 12 7:46 AM
I knew that, but one can always hope.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 19, 12 7:51 AM
Awwww I feel sad for you but I'm afraid I have to disappoint and say no to using punch card credits for CE's. Maybe one day BFG will let us use them but sadly not yet.

What I do is try and save my game club credit by using the codes earned from punches first. If a really good CE comes along (like this one!), I buy another credit and then use that plus my game club credit to buy the CE. I realise that I am still paying twice the price but since I budget for the game club credit, I'm only spending half the cost of the CE out of what I have left over. It works quite well for me but I have to really pick and choose the CE's!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 19, 12 3:43 PM
Hi peh4psu,

I'm really glad that you enjoyed this game! Unfortunately, Punch Card coupons cannot be used to purchase Collector's Editions, but we'll be releasing the standard version of this game in a few weeks (roughly), so if you still have those coupon codes you can get it then.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 10, 14 3:56 AM
I hope you never bothered with this game. A total waste of money in iTunes. My head is beyond throbbing and this is over two years later!!

Go to: