Tarlyna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Dying to know about length

[Post New]by Tarlyna on Jan 19, 12 10:50 AM
I read thru all of the messages I could find...about this game I mean....and found nothing terribly specific about the length of this game. I went insane with game purchases this month already, and I hate to jump right into something that will only give me an hour more of play. I adored this game so far tho! I have to say, one of the best I have seen in a while! Even if it is a creepy subject matter....it is at least interesting and keeps you wondering what is going on.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Dying to know about length

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jan 19, 12 11:13 AM
I just finished the main story (I am slow player, so can't measure the average time), but:

1) The main story has 4 chapters, and occupies 29 pages on the SG.

2) The bonus chapter occupies pages 30-40 on the SG.

Measure the play of the 2 first chapters (1 hour?); seems that chapters 3 and 4 are for fast player about 2 hours, may be 3 hours. Coming to 4 hours play.

The bonus chapter is accordingly 1 hour.

Speculation: about 4-5 hours play...

But there is (phew) a wide screen, not as the othERS - what a relief...

[Post New]by Short_Starfish on Jan 20, 12 1:06 AM
If the demo is 2 chapters this won't be a buy for me even as SE as I finished them on expert level with 24 mins of demo time remaining so this would only make it 1-11/2hrs long. I did do everything and no skips. Yes some unique little twists but most of the game play is intuitive and fairly straight-forward. Assuming the demo does cut at the end of the second chapter?

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Jan 20, 12 4:20 AM
Let me preface this by saying it's a fun game and challenging, but for a CE, it's very short, imo. I am a slow player and take my time with the minigames, trying not to skip them, but it only took me 3 to 4 hours to complete including the bonus chapter. That's a typical time for me for SEs. I'm not sorry I bought it, but if you're looking for a lengthy game, this isn't it.

Edited on 01/20/2012 at 4:21:36 AM PST

Go to: