No Goblin

[Post New]by januarybaby1980 on Jan 19, 12 11:43 AM
I am back into night and I am supposed to talk to some Goblin however there isn't one. I talked to the first one that was sitting on the stump and I gave him the berries and did the puzzle. Now I'm stuck because of a glitch I think. I uninstalled and re-installed but still no Goblin. So now I can't get the growth potion for the sapling. Anyone else have this problem?

Re:No Goblin

[Post New]by PAULA1602 on Feb 5, 12 3:31 AM
Hi
i am stuck at the same point...no goblin ! I have tried to go back and it wont let me go forward either....where is the goblin !! Help please.

[Post New]by EliahMai on Jun 24, 12 6:59 PM
Also stuck at the same point. It says that I met a forgetful goblin, but I even started a new game with a different name to see if I had missed anything... and I hadn't. I'm assuming this has to be some kind of glitch and I cannot find the goblin. It says something about being on the overlook, but it won't even let me on the overpath to it because I need to talk to the goblin first.. or something. =/

[Post New]by wellychocolate on Jul 4, 12 2:57 AM
Found it go, out of game come back in, and click back to start picture, he should now be there, with card game puzzle, when you finnish that you get basket.

Edited on 07/04/2012 at 3:09:50 AM PST

[Post New]by MattyRoh on Jul 31, 13 5:08 PM
No good quitting and restarting to find the forgetful goblin who gives the growth potion.

I reinstalled, but don't want to pay to play again until or unless the glitch is fixed. This was just featured today for pc play, so I have the latest version. Many, many comments from people stuck waiting for the goblin who doesn't show up even after reinstalling the game. We didn't miss a step - the goblin forgot to do his job.

Too bad - it was fun.

[Post New]by purplefaerie90 on Aug 1, 13 10:39 PM
I have the same problem. I did everything I could until I couldn't do no more. Then I referred to the walkthrough, and I was confused. I closed down the game and opened back up, nothing. Even deleted character profile, remade and did it all again. Glad to look on here and find I wasn't the only one with the problem. I submited a problem with customer service. I hope to hear about this. I really like this game. I played the version before this too. But I don't want to waste my money if it's not going to work.

Re:No Goblin - email response to complaint

[Post New]by purplefaerie90 on Aug 6, 13 1:45 PM
This is Yukiko in Seattle, thank you for taking your time and writing in to us. Sorry for the delayed response; we're running a bit behind our normal 48-72 hour turnaround time, and are working very hard to get back on track. I see from your message that you're at Return to the Night, and once when you step back from the vista, there is no goblin on the screen. I'm going to look into it and help you with this.

I've taken some time to look into this, but there isn't known issue reported. I've also gone ahead and searched work around solution, and found the below information in our Forums.

At Chapter 4, but there is no goblin *Spoilers*

help!still have the problem of goblin

The issue may be resolved by updating video card driver.

Go to: