Tara17487
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Almond Extract?

[Post New]by Tara17487 on Jan 19, 12 5:26 PM
I can't find the almond extract to save my life in 2 of the levels so far in the french restaurant. I try using SOS, but all it does is open the drawer, and I don't see it in there either, can someone help please? At least tell me what it looks like.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Almond Extract?

[Post New]by xdolphine on Jan 19, 12 5:32 PM
Tara17487 wrote:I can't find the almond extract to save my life in 2 of the levels so far in the french restaurant. I try using SOS, but all it does is open the drawer, and I don't see it in there either, can someone help please? At least tell me what it looks like.

there is ingredients list on "menu" button
click on "menu" then click "ingredients", search "almond extract" , you will see how it looks like

happy gaming

Tara17487
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Almond Extract?

[Post New]by Tara17487 on Jan 19, 12 9:05 PM
Thank you for your help, I found out after I submitted this that there was another game screen, feel kind of foolish but thats okay.

Thank you anyway.

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Jan 21, 12 11:41 AM
I checked the ingredients list for the almond extract, and I still can't find it anywhere. Why won't the SOS provide it???

Any help on exactly where it is would be appreciated.

Molly

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Jan 21, 12 11:41 AM
I checked the ingredients list for the almond extract, and I still can't find it anywhere. Why won't the SOS provide it???

Molly

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Jan 21, 12 11:42 AM

Molly

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Jan 21, 12 11:44 AM
Even knowing what it looks like doesn't help. I can't find it anywhere! Why won't the SOS provide it???

Any information as to the almond extract's exact location would really be appreciated.

Molly

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jan 21, 12 4:41 PM
From the other thread:

Liz_Lemon wrote:I think it's in a white bottle with red letters. It's not in clear glass like the vanilla and, if I am recalling correctly in one of the scenes it is in the foreground very close to the bottom of the screen and I think it was right next to the vanilla extract, with the vanilla bean in it.
Cheers

Do you know the answer to thread I made?
I don't know what the heck the glowing battery symbol does when you click it. It just like all the other power ups, the magnifying glass, the eye symbol, etc. But when I click it, nothing seems to refill, or recharge....
Thanks

krazyk25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by krazyk25 on Feb 6, 12 2:40 PM
On level 9 the almond extract is on the 2nd screen right next to the vanilla extract.
On level 10 it is located on the right-hand counter behind the ketchup. Hope that
helps

Kim

Go to: