bbruce261
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Level 48

[Post New]by bbruce261 on Jan 19, 12 8:13 PM
I need help please. Has anyone made it through the second part of level 48. Do not have enough wood.

ljmp2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Level 48

[Post New]by ljmp2 on Jan 22, 12 11:37 AM
thru many tries, I found where all the ruins are, but I too can't get them all at one time without running out of wood..any advise? PLEASE

[Post New]by JENBUCK on Jan 22, 12 7:16 PM
I can't get past this level either.

[Post New]by AandAsmummy on Jan 22, 12 11:28 PM
you can skip this part of the level. i tried 3 times then gave up and clicked skip

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 24, 12 12:55 AM
There is a specific path you must follow, otherwise you will run out of wood. I'll try and post from memory!!

Restore obelisk you can get to going upwards, there is treasure which gives you wood. Once this area is clear restore obelisk on left; more treasure and wood. Keep restoring what you can get to; repair bridge, restore next available obelisk and dig up treasure. Keep going left until you reach the next bridge, repair it and restore obelisk just over the bridge. Dig up treasure; now go back and restore the obelisk just above the first bridge. Keep going up the right hand side; there is another treasure in the top right hand corner. This will give you enough wood to restore all the other obelisks, which don't have to be done in any particular order.

I hope this helps

Level 48

[Post New]by hohomer on Jan 29, 12 11:07 AM
bbruce261 wrote:I need help please. Has anyone made it through the second part of level 48. Do not have enough wood.

[Post New]by hohomer on Jan 29, 12 11:18 AM
Level 48, Part 2

Edited on 01/29/2012 at 11:20:48 AM PST

[Post New]by hohomer on Jan 29, 12 11:19 AM
Go straight up and activate obelisks to treasure on left. dig up. Go up to treasure and rune.
Go back down and to the left , activate obelisk and dig up treasure. keep going left to bridge, build bridge, activate rune on the left. keep going left to second bridge, and dig up treasure on left, and go straight up to rune and activate. Go back across bridges, and and go up and to the right to treasure. Go back down and up to the left and activate the other rune. Go back down and to the left activating remaining obelisks, until you come to the last rune.
If you finish this level (48-second part), u can get 3 stars on level 48, first part.

Hometownk
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Hometownk on Feb 8, 12 6:00 PM
Thank you. I kept missing the treasure on the upper right after I cross the bridge. I just wasn't going far enough.

[Post New]by annir17 on Feb 17, 12 12:30 PM
Thank you!!! After many tries, thanks to you I finally got it with 3 stars!!!

TiffanyRenoir
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by TiffanyRenoir on Apr 6, 12 8:46 PM
angelfish, thank you thank you thank you!!! I had tried so many times, but finally got it using your very accurate and extremely well written directions!!!

yaf1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yaf1 on May 13, 12 1:28 AM
I have completed Level 48 (Part 1) with 3 stars and gone on to complete Level 48 (Part 2) on the first try repeatedly and can not get the 3 staars. It shows 3 stars but does not convert to 3 stars on the map.

This is very frustrating as I am doing my part. Is there something else that I must do?

Thanks.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 14, 12 11:55 AM
A lot of players have had trouble with this. It seems to be a glitch that happens sometimes. I've played several times and gotten the 3 stars by not clicking through the dialogue...let it finish playing out.

However, I've had trouble with it not giving me the 3 stars at times also.

[Post New]by bladette2006 on Jun 3, 12 5:26 AM
Thanks so much for the help......I hyave gone bald trying to this level....pulling my hair out....lol

Go to: