[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 20, 12 12:02 AM
Any comments fishes?

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Todays DD January 20 2012

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 20, 12 8:01 AM
I don't really like TMs that much but I'm tired of HOGs so I'm trying to spread my wings. All the TM players seem to love it, so I'm going to try, will report back later how my take-off and landing were, over and out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI played 25 minutes of it...ugh, I hate TMs , but I'm going to buy it anyway. I don't even know how to properly review a TM, what features are common or unusual, but you have to land the planes, unload and reload the passengers and then you might have to refuel, repair, or pick up luggage. The planes are color coded, you get more money if you can string colors or landings and take-offs. You use the money to buy and upgrade extras, like a waiting space, more runways, faster service. There are also things in the background scenery you can do, I saved a bunny somehow, and got more money by fast clicking a helicopter. They keep introducing new planes (but they still all look alike to me ), which are worth differing amounts of money and have different patience factors. The timer has 4 parts to it, so it seems fairly generous if you're not worried about getting high marks and you can replay levels.

Edited on 01/20/2012 at 8:51:08 AM PST

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Jan 20, 12 10:29 AM
I bought the first game, and really liked it. When this game came out, it was so much like the first game I didn't buy it. However, at $2.99 I will buy it. This game has dirrerent airport scenes from the first game. I don't like really faced paced TM games, but the airport games aren't so hetic. I don't think if you are the best TM gamer of all time you will ever be able to get 3 stars on all the steps. I beleive on the first game, the developers even have said no one has ever gotten all 3 stars on every step. The game is cute, the little plans hum and sing.

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Jan 20, 12 4:55 PM
This a great game for everyone! Passing each level isn't very difficult and if you are a hard-core TMer as I am, go for getting 4 stars on every level. There are a lot of trophies to earn, too. I love the graphics and music. I bought it at debut and it's worth every penny so for a DD...what a great buy!

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Feb 8, 12 7:00 AM
Seem to be the odd one out, but I wasn't overly impressed. I found I got bored with the limitations very quickly, which is not something I've found with games like Roads to Rome or Pioneer Lands. It would have helped if there was a little more information to go on so you know what you need to do to get higher ratings on each level, but mostly I got fed up waiting for the opportunity to actually do something. Not my cup of tea.

Go to: