bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 20, 12 12:05 AM
Welcome to House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets forum

[Post New]by seanboy1 on Jan 23, 12 7:19 PM
I'm completely lost when it gets to the kitchen area where the keg is and the missing handle - where do I find the handle???

[Post New]by lectric1 on Mar 6, 12 6:28 AM
I'm stuck in the kitchen as well. The hint just tells me to go to the barrel,but I need a handle...please help.

[Post New]by WendijW on Apr 9, 12 5:09 PM
I am also stuck in the kitchen with no handle to the keg...HELPP!!

[Post New]by BethB1 on Apr 29, 12 4:01 AM
Most of the stuff for the kitchen is in the basement just use the elivator*
Now my question
I have finished where to next how do I get to do a new house ? Help I loved the first where do I go to next?

[Post New]by lilblue37 on Jul 3, 12 10:35 PM
i was very upset played the hour free version got into it and bought then won within half an hour really made me mad

[Post New]by Debbiedee1 on Jul 10, 12 8:13 PM
I just can't get pass the flying bird over the boy's bed. I know it has to match the stars, but I can't get it.

[Post New]by virginity9918 on Sep 23, 12 3:23 PM
HELLO U GUYS IM STUCK TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINE THE STARS UP ON THE BIRD OVER SAMMY BED I CANT GET PASS THAT CAN SUM ONE PLEASE HELP R TELL ME WHAT TO DO THANK U.......

[Post New]by sissy990 on Jan 13, 13 11:44 AM
so i was really excited about this game! Wanted to start with the first one so i can then move on to the new one, i'm used to having a walkthru in case i get stuck. Unfortunatly there isn't one for this game. So i'm here in the forum looking for answers...i'm currently stuck trying to figure out what to do next. I have the train open and have a bunch of items: coal, light bulb,razor, ect... I know i'm still pretty much at the dbeginning so if anyone could help it would make my day!! Thanks

[Post New]by emerald2805 on Apr 6, 14 8:39 AM
Hello, I'm playing this game and I'm stuck at the ox... The hint keeps sending me to the whip, but nothing happens, as I can't figure out what to use to attach the cart to the cellar door. Please help!

[Post New]by emerald2805 on Apr 6, 14 8:43 AM
Hello, I'm playing this game and I'm stuck at the ox... The hint keeps sending me to the whip, but nothing happens, as I can't figure out what to use to attach the cart to the cellar door. Please help!

[Post New]by kimmyme on May 14, 14 9:41 AM
sissy990 wrote:so i was really excited about this game! Wanted to start with the first one so i can then move on to the new one, i'm used to having a walkthru in case i get stuck. Unfortunatly there isn't one for this game. So i'm here in the forum looking for answers...i'm currently stuck trying to figure out what to do next. I have the train open and have a bunch of items: coal, light bulb,razor, ect... I know i'm still pretty much at the dbeginning so if anyone could help it would make my day!! Thanks

I'm new at this too. I know the razor blade will cut the curtain cord and you find the handle to open the furnace in the boiler room. I'm stuck looking for the hex wrench and the code to open the dresser with 5555 on it.

Go to: