bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 21, 12 12:05 AM
Welcome to Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

Re:Welcome to Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome forum

[Post New]by VTCT on Jan 21, 12 9:02 AM
This isn't about the game but the why you put the games up. I find that are slim pickings this month for buy a game. 3-Match or Time Management I really don't enjoy. It is so boring to see the CE games come up as regular after 3-4 or weeks. So here I set not buy any & playing the games I bought on CD's,
Thanks letting me vent.

evealine
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by evealine on Feb 19, 12 9:03 AM
VTCT wrote:This isn't about the game but the why you put the games up. I find that are slim pickings this month for buy a game. 3-Match or Time Management I really don't enjoy. It is so boring to see the CE games come up as regular after 3-4 or weeks. So here I set not buy any & playing the games I bought on CD's,
Thanks letting me vent.

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Apr 19, 12 7:08 AM
I didn't realize that this game came in a CE and it seems I bought the standard edition with no walkthrough and I am a bit stuck. Any walkthrough anywhere?

[Post New]by VGABONDPOET on May 5, 12 3:24 PM
i cannot find the pencil in the first hog in the wardrobe....can anyone help me...Please?????

[Post New]by msimpatient on Jul 8, 12 3:16 PM
the pencil is at the top left below the trim

[Post New]by msimpatient on Jul 8, 12 3:19 PM
I am at the end of my rope. The inventory items I have don't help and the rooms I've been to don't have anything left to put into the inventory it seems. Can I get the tutorial back if I skipped it at the beginning?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 8, 12 4:43 PM
Hi msimpatient,

Have you tried checking out the walkthrough we have on our blog? It's a great resources that goes through the whole game and shows you what you have to do and where to find everything. I always use check there whenever I get stuck in one of my games and it really helps a lot.

I'm pasting a link to that walkthrough for you below:

Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndome Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by msimpatient on Jul 9, 12 4:58 PM
thanks, I wasn't aware of that. I'll check it out.

ksena
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by ksena on Nov 29, 12 5:43 PM
cant find fuse or the ho game that goes with it, help

joz1950
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by joz1950 on Jan 22, 13 1:47 PM
I can't used the hint button when doing HOS scenes..my cursor immediately turns to the down arrow when I move to that area. What's up?

[Post New]by zillamoth on Feb 11, 13 2:05 PM
I have tried many times even with the guided walkthough and can not find the mini game by the mermaid pond in chapter 7- I take the 2 walks forward to the right and end up at the empty pool--------any suggestions? The mini game is the one that releases the star---

[Post New]by angeleyesss7225 on Mar 9, 13 2:26 PM
Playing the game via my tablet and the hair dryer won't dry the mannequins hair. It just keeps cutting off. Its the second game I have had trouble with via my tablet. Ugh

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Apr 11, 13 6:16 PM
I disinstalled it because it annoyed me. Every now and then the developers decide to have fun at the expense of the gamers, and they put a test that relies not on their observation or reasoning skills but on their fast response and firmness of pulse. I have no problem with those games when they announce themselves as such (and thust I know to avoid them, as I don't have the steadiest of pulese, and I am not fast enough). But a game that is announced as one that involves reasoning and ability to see things I dislike to be given tasks that I am am unable to carry out.

I hate the test of lowering the spring using the two hooked bar. All you have to do is click and hold it steady while you move the mouse. Well, it took me about five minute of being frustatred trying to do it to envision the developer lauging at me for not having gamer's wrists, or slow reflexes...

I LOATHE it when they put physical fitness tests like that.

I hope never to buy any games from this developer again.

Brink Of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome error code

[Post New]by beastly187 on Sep 5, 13 7:39 AM
I bought Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome yesterday and downloaded it to my game manager app on my Mac laptop. Once it was fully downloaded, the game came up as Error 257700 and only let me play the trial version, even though I purchased the game and it even comes up in my purchase history. I would ask the support on chat but apparently it's a holiday? I'm thinking they're closed for Rosh Hashanah? Can someone help me please?

Go to: