bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Carnival Mania - Released on January 21, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 20, 09 11:00 PM
Polly Diamond has inherited her rich uncle's amusement park which has fallen into disrepair. Help Polly relive her childhood fantasies by reviving the broken-down park and turning it into the most exciting place on earth! Build, maintain, and improve thrilling rides and attractions! Rake in the visitors with delicious concessions. Purchase more land for your park and fill it to bursting with the best rides around!

Re:Carnival Mania - Released on January 21, 2009

[Post New]by deana1234 on Jan 21, 09 2:17 PM

I love the concept and was very excited to play it, but it does not run properly on my computer. The main menu is fine but once I actually get into a level it is choppy and kinda freezing. Does anyone else have this problem or have any idea why it is doing this ?

Lazzarith
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Lazzarith on Jan 26, 09 8:01 AM
I too found the game exceptionally choppy and laggy. Not sure if this game was properly tested or just how much memory this game needs but if it needs more than what my 4,000 dollar uber machine can provide, this game is no good. I have tried to load it up 4 times now and all I have successfully accomplished was to burn down my free time to 55 minutes. Not so impressed.

[Post New]by deana1234 on Jan 29, 09 10:58 AM
Well I am glad to hear that I am not the only one, but I am still disappointed I was really looking forward to this game.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Feb 20, 10 10:35 AM
love this game. not had any problems with crashing or freezing so far. The levels are set well with not being to hard to begin with but building up to be more difficult. Loads of levels as well as sandbox mode so well worth the money. So far so good.

QzQzQzQzQz
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by QzQzQzQzQz on Feb 20, 10 11:26 AM
Not understanding how to play this game. Building new attractions is always locked even though I have money and wrench is grayed out when I need to fix buildings. What's up?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Carnival Mania - Released on January 21, 2009

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 27, 10 9:33 PM
You need to buy Materials w/ some of that money. Click Purchase, then the metal icon (the upper right-one). The tongue will extend to the right and one or more boxes will be available to click there, depending on how much money you have. In the first (tutorial) level, you have at least $2500, so you can buy at least 100 Materials.

Go to: