bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Walkthrough for Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome available!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 21, 12 6:55 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 01/21/2012 at 6:55:14 AM PST

Re:Walkthrough for Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome available!

[Post New]by bbilani on Jan 31, 12 9:54 AM
I have been through the walkthrough, and it says that the first golden antler is in the Music Room at the base of the pool ball mini-game. Then the 2nd was in the clock tower. I only got one of them after going through both places, and cannot get back to anything in Music Room. Is there another way to get the 2nd antler? I, too, am receiving only messages of "nothing to do in this room." Frustrated!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 31, 12 10:01 AM
bbilani wrote:I have been through the walkthrough, and it says that the first golden antler is in the Music Room at the base of the pool ball mini-game. Then the 2nd was in the clock tower. I only got one of them after going through both places, and cannot get back to anything in Music Room. Is there another way to get the 2nd antler? I, too, am receiving only messages of "nothing to do in this room." Frustrated!
Hi bbilani and welcome to the forums!
Did you look closely in the bases of both those places? You didn't say which one you got. In the clock tower, the console beneath the picture puzzle should open, and with the pool ball box, a panel opens up on the bottom right side and the antler is in there, but it's not lit up very brightly. But neither of those have anything to do with the music room. The pool ball box is down the hall and through the door on the right. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Edited on 01/31/2012 at 10:03:07 AM PST

[Post New]by bbilani on Jan 31, 12 10:11 AM
Oops, I meant the Game Room, not Music Room, but I cannot get to base of pool game, nor base of game in Clock Tower. Both seem to be opened and not clickable. Now I am experiencing the "nothing to do in this room" message everywhere. I haven't found the coin to play the slot machine, nor have I found the 2nd antler (left one), so I cannot go anywhere.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 31, 12 10:33 AM
bbilani wrote:Oops, I meant the Game Room, not Music Room, but I cannot get to base of pool game, nor base of game in Clock Tower. Both seem to be opened and not clickable. Now I am experiencing the "nothing to do in this room" message everywhere. I haven't found the coin to play the slot machine, nor have I found the 2nd antler (left one), so I cannot go anywhere.
That's strange. You can't zoom in on the pool ball box or clock tower console at all? (I don't remember if you need to zoom in on the antler or just pick it up from across the room.) The coin comes a bit later, don't worry about that for now. You did complete the pool ball puzzle, right? You might try closing the game out and then opening it up again. Or if all else fails, a uninstall and then reinstall from your purchase history, along with rebooting your pc. I don't recall anyone else posting this problem. Keep us posted!

Edit to Add:
I opened up the walkthrough to have a look and it appears that the right antler comes from the pool ball box after you complete that mini game and the left antler comes from the clock tower after you assemble all three pictures in that mini game.

Edited on 01/31/2012 at 10:42:44 AM PST

[Post New]by bbilani on Jan 31, 12 4:01 PM
TY so much for your suggestions!! Since I have tried evrything mentioned, I guess uninstall then reinstall will be the best bet! I'll definitely let you know! TY again!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 31, 12 4:04 PM
bbilani wrote:TY so much for your suggestions!! Since I have tried evrything mentioned, I guess uninstall then reinstall will be the best bet! I'll definitely let you know! TY again!
Good luck... you won't lose your progress by uninstalling and reinstalling.

If you still have problems, post again, or send me a PM if I don't see your post. (I have some duties on dry land to attend to.) I'll start my game over again for you and play to this point to see if I can determine what is going on.

[Post New]by bbilani on Feb 18, 12 10:44 AM
Sorry it took me so long to get back! Trouble w/ ISP as to download issues! I uninstalled, then reinstalled and I'm coming up w/ same issue. Cannot click on either place that antlers are s'posed to be and everywhere I go says "Nothing to do here."
Have you figured out where I went wrong yet? TY.

[Post New]by bonniez2 on Feb 26, 12 6:06 PM
where is all the zodiac signs I am missing one of them

[Post New]by THLSieglinde on Mar 30, 12 10:19 AM
I have been there once or twice but cannot figure out how to get to the level where the wine celler is. The level with the old truck. I am in the blade room. I have gone down to the garage but there is no exit there, you are stuck in the clock makers room or whatever it is called. I am frustrated by the continual trapsing back and forth and I cannot remember how to get to the rose garden.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Jul 14, 12 10:55 AM
I'm also stuck with the second antler in the clock tower. I did the mini games while on the free trial. Now that I've purchased it I don't have the slides anymore because I used them, but I never took the antler apparently. The door isn't open as if I didn't finish the mini games though. I have the mop still and haven't done the slot machine yet if that helps to where I am in the game. Do I really have to start the game over again? Help me! Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can think of something else to do.

Edited on 07/14/2012 at 11:14:57 AM PST

[Post New]by NurseJeni on Nov 21, 12 5:05 PM
Hi I'm having problems opening the grill in the bathroom. I put the snake eye in the snake in the bath but the grill doesn't open. I only found out it should ages after when I got stuck and went back to check what I had missed in the strategy guide (I try not to use the guide lol)Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Is there something not in the strategy guide I need to do? or will I have to start again and hope it works?
As to the "nothing to do here" remark well it told me there was "nothing to do here" in the statue with fans room and even wouldn't let me go through the curtain for ages but the map said there was a room so I kept trying and eventually got through, so I wouldn't believe the game when it tells you that! I'm enjoying the game apart from the above mentioned problems just hope there are no more.

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Nov 21, 12 5:11 PM
Hi NurseJeni, welcome to the forums!

Have you captured the snake on the balcony yet?

If not, you need to do so and then let it loose in the bathtub.

ferby4164
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ferby4164 on Jun 17, 14 6:37 PM
I am missing the last zodiac sign!!!! Where in the heck is it????? LOL
bonniez2 wrote:where is all the zodiac signs I am missing one of them

[Post New]by spiritheart67 on Aug 19, 14 2:08 PM
I was wondering if 'mop' issue has been resolved? I could of sworn I grabbed it earlier but I played on free game & got it with no problem so that might be what I'm remembering. I got full game & no mop it seems, stuck in green goo room. I LOVE this game & want to continue playing, PLEASE HELP, don't want to have to start all over.
Thanks

Go to: