mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Can't find almond extract

[Post New]by mollyal on Jan 21, 12 11:33 AM
It doesn't do any good to look at the ingredient list under menu. Even knowing what it looks like, it just isn't there! Using the SOS doesn't find it, so how can I???
If anyone can tell me exactly where it is, I'd appreciate it. Until then, I just don't believe it's on the screen. And it's killing me on the last level of the first restaurant.

I should have known better than to buy a brand-new game, but I really like 2Tasty number 1.

Molly

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:Can't find almond extract

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jan 21, 12 4:39 PM
I think it's in a white bottle with red letters. It's not in clear glass like the vanilla and, if I am recalling correctly in one of the scenes it is in the foreground very close to the bottom of the screen and I think it was right next to the vanilla extract, with the vanilla bean in it.
Cheers

Do you know the answer to thread I made?
I don't know what the heck the glowing battery symbol does when you click it. It just like all the other power ups, the magnifying glass, the eye symbol, etc. But when I click it, nothing seems to refill, or recharge....
Thanks

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Jan 22, 12 7:32 AM
Thanks for the help. I'll keep looking. The battery is supposed to make all the equipment run faster for several seconds. Gee, if the battery doesn't work and the SOS doesn't always work... I should have waited awhile to buy this game.

krazyk25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by krazyk25 on Feb 6, 12 2:30 PM
The almond extract can be found on the second screen of level 9. It is right next to the vanilla extract.

Go to: