bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

The Mac version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 22, 12 12:22 AM
Want to try the Mac version of this game? You can always check it out by going here. The game play for this game will be the same as the PC version so you can use this forum at any time to get some tips, or ask questions to the other Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition players.

Be sure to get in touch with our tech support if you need technical assistance for your Mac game, through our Webform or if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to our Live Chat. If you want to find answers online you can take a look at the Mac Game Errors help article.

Please click on the FAQ link to the right side of this page if you want to learn more on how to use the forums.

Happy Gaming!
bfgKenai

Re:The Mac version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on Jan 22, 12 6:30 AM
Anyone else having sound problems? Game is completely muted here.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jan 23, 12 4:04 AM
Stardancer001 wrote:Anyone else having sound problems? Game is completely muted here.

I'm not having any sound problems. I'm using OS 10.6.8. What are you using?

edited to add:

Welcome to the pond Stardancer001. Come to the Mac Gamers Forum to join other Mac users in solving all the world's problems.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2158.page

Edited on 01/23/2012 at 4:08:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on Jan 23, 12 1:06 PM
10.7.2 on a Mac Pro.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 28, 12 12:59 AM
I'm on 10.5.8 on a macbook and had no audio problems. Sorry, Stardancer001, I hope you get it sorted. You may want to check the tech issues thread or contact customer support directly. Welcome to the forums!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 5, 12 8:42 PM
I started playing on Mac Pro 10.7.2 and just finished with 10.7.3 and have had no audio problems. Did you check to make sure your audio is turned up?

Atmum
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Atmum on Feb 6, 12 9:53 AM
Already posted this in general SofS collectors Ed page, but I am playing this on a new (August) imac with snow leopard. No sound problems and enjoyable game until . . the carding board is not doing anything so can't go any further than washing the wool. Anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by flirtara on Sep 19, 12 12:06 PM
I have no sound either and other games I download work. Seems to be all Boom Zap games won't work.

Go to: