Help with the Nurse puzzle please

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 22, 12 4:53 AM
I completed the Eye chart now-finally lol

But, what I want to know is this:
1. DO you have have to make a word with the letters from the eye chart?

OR

2. Once you have completed the eye chart thing, do you have make up words from the nurse's chart?

I am asking because the letters I got from the Eye chart do not make any sense and don't work no matter what way I try to assemble them.

Help please!!! Thanks!

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:Help with the Nurse puzzle please

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jan 22, 12 6:15 AM
No. 1 You have to make a word with the letters from the eye chart.

SPOILER:

My word was FLOOD, but you could try also BLOOD. And I know there is other word, but just don't remember.

Good luck!

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 22, 12 7:30 AM
Hmm the letters I got were

O T O B E

I don't know this is the third time I had to turn to the forums for help and two out of the three I had something completely different than everyone else!!!

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jan 22, 12 8:02 AM
I had the same problem, my letters did not make any sense, but seeing that you got two Os,(as I did) try the two words I gave you. That's what I did and got through. Good luck!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 22, 12 1:03 PM
I don't think there is a solution with those letters. How did you get them exactly? Could it be that you read the chart wrong? If the toe tag says, for example 5'4, you need to pick the 4th letter from the left on line 5. Could it be that you read the chart from right to left instead? What are your toe tag numbers?

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 25, 12 10:23 AM
Thanks for everyone's help!

I got the letters from the toe tags of the dead mannequins in the morgue. I took down the height and then wen to the Eye Chart and carefully counted from L to R. I wrote down all the letters and I got O T O B E. I didn't think it made much sense but I tried anyway, and I still couldn't get anything! I went back to the eye chart and tried from R to L and L to R again and again. Still nothing worked.

I tried Blood though and that worked for me...

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 25, 12 12:13 PM
I do think you read the chart backward. If your numbers were 5’1, 4’5, 8’2, 5’6, 8’1 it spells BLOOD when you read the chart from left to right and OTOBE if you read from right to left.

[Post New]by trishpatsy02 on Feb 13, 12 7:52 AM
Go back & double check the toe tags. Check the #'s against the chart very carefully. I found that I was using a wrong # in one spot. They will make sense,

[Post New]by TouiePeppergirl on Feb 23, 12 7:21 AM
Everybody's toe tags are different mine does not match what anybody put up. I can not get the right tools to break the glass with the key in the patients room. I can not get the tools to open the speaker box I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 23, 12 7:38 AM
You'll only have 4 at present anyway and you need all 5. Answered in your other post about the speaker.

Note also that you have to read the eye chart from left to right. 7'2 is I, for example. [4th row down, 2nd letter]

Edited on 02/23/2012 at 7:40:23 AM PST

[Post New]by TouiePeppergirl on Feb 23, 12 7:53 AM
I know all that., but what is the speaker thing mean and where do you get the tool to open the speaker and is that where the combination is to get the #'s for the morg door.

[Post New]by TouiePeppergirl on Feb 23, 12 8:11 AM
I have never had a puzzle this hard in my life and I do puzzles all the time. I have done all the Ravenhearst puzzles and now this one is just ridiculously hard. I was hoping to get this today . I have been in this same area for 5 days .

[Post New]by TouiePeppergirl on Feb 23, 12 8:35 AM
Thank you so much for the help. My word was FLOOD. You are my angel life saver for this game.

Go to: