madgicsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

CARNIVAL MANIA LEVEL 21

[Post New]by madgicsh on Jan 21, 09 3:13 AM
Hellllp!!!

I've got through to level 21 mostly at Expert level, but I just CAN'T pass level 21, at all - never mind at Expert level. Anyone got any secrets on how to get through 21?

ziggy1975
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:CARNIVAL MANIA LEVEL 21

[Post New]by ziggy1975 on Jan 21, 09 7:58 AM
The thing that seemed to work best for me was to upgrade the rides then sell them until I had enough for the bigger rides or to meet my objectives. For the ones that had a high income requirement, I built shows. I hope this helps

chuckho
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by chuckho on Jan 22, 09 6:00 AM
Ok I have been playing level 21 for two days now and I am fed up with it. It seems like the timer deliberately speeds up as you get to the end and when you get to the point where you are about done it stops and calls you a loser and laughs at you. It's a shame because this costs BF money in returns and it seems like some of these games aren't played all the way through and are just thrown together.

Well, I've gotten past level 21 and have worked my way up to level 48. Now for some observations, it's amazing to me how the income timer has this tendency to slow down as it gets closer to the end of the level. One thing I have learned is that if you put up a ride and don't upgrade it and get rid of it then rebuild it then upgrade it then get rid of it, again and again and again and again and again, get my drift here, there is no way in hell you will ever get through the whole game. Let me pose this question to the people who live and regularly attend amusement parks, how many times in a few minutes does your park get rid of rides and put up the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, also, how many freak shows does your nearest amusement park have that generates the amount of money this game does? I know whenever I have gone to a fair, carnival or amusement park it was for the rides, roller coasters and food, not the freak shows! Freak shows may have been popular back in the 1920's when the freaks weren't walking the streets like they do today and would clear a sidewalk. Obviously, Oberon, the company who published this train wreck, hasn't been to an amusement park lately or even at all.So maybe a road trip would be in order for the whole company.

Ok, well, level 48 day three! I'm completely over this train wreck and I have asked that I be given a refund of my game credit. If any one ever asks me about this game I will tell them to run away as fast as you can and don't look back. I can see replaying a level two or three times,but, for for three days I'm sorry obviously no one at Oberon or the games developer even bothered to play past level two.

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 6:04:38 AM PST

madgicsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madgicsh on Jan 29, 09 1:42 PM
Once I - eventually - got past level 21 it was a breeze; it all seems to be about buying and selling OFTEN!

Go to: