Should Not have been released

[Post New]by myminimoo_2 on Jan 22, 12 10:34 AM
This game is extremely glitchy. It would be FANTASTIC if it functioned properly! For example, when you go to click to enter the gate- the arrow isn't there and you aren't allowed to enter. You go back 1 screen, go forward again, and THEN the arrow is there to allow you to enter. The game is full of these glitches. When you go to click on something in a hidden object area, you have to double or triple click for it to even register. Sometimes the baddy Shade pops up and your arrow is disabled simply bc it is not registering. PLEASE take this game down and fix it! It is an awesome concept and would be a phenomenal game without the bugs and glitches.

winterlyn
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Should Not have been released

[Post New]by winterlyn on Jan 22, 12 10:51 AM
Sorry to hear about your challenges. Maybe you should message tech support or reinstall. For my part the game has been glitch free so maybe this is just a rare problem and not an absolute dismissal of a truly terrific game. JMHO.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jan 22, 12 11:00 AM
Hi Winterlyn:

Myminimoo is not the only one having that "gate" problem. I had it to. More than once have I had to backup and reenter a scene. I had to do the same thing (backup and reenter the scene) in order to zoom in on the gate.

The cursor seem very sensitive. It almost like having to "pixel" click on certain areas.

Edited on 01/22/2012 at 11:01:45 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 22, 12 11:14 AM
I don't know why this happens, but it seems that most of us play a game glitch-free, but some get a glitch or several glitches with the same game.

I have not experienced any glitches. Was able to collect all the gems in the butterfly garden, whereas several people didn't manage one particular gem, and I had no problems going through the gate or getting anything else done.

So I wonder why this happens to some people but not others. I would assume that everyone would be affected by a glitch. And then again, it seems that this is not the case.

winterlyn
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by winterlyn on Jan 22, 12 11:20 AM
Same thing happens to me Valdy. The games that are full of glitches for me seem no problem for others and vice-versa. It can be really frustrating. Anyways hopefully tech support can help on this one.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 22, 12 11:30 AM
Is your graphics card up to date? What about your Flash Player? There was a new update for Flash player just this week...

You may want to check all available updates for your system. And you may want to check your system requirements against the game requirements. Like Valdy, I haven't experienced a single problem.

If you're playing on an older system, you may want to switch to using the system cursor (in the options screen) and see if that helps.

Edited on 01/22/2012 at 11:32:24 AM PST

sfcali
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by sfcali on Jan 22, 12 11:38 AM
I've had absolutely no problems with my game, either. I transitions quickly and everything works as it should (I'm using Windows 7).

I wonder if those with problems have a software conflict? There are programs out there designed to help find conflicts between applications and then fix them.

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Jan 22, 12 11:46 AM
maaybe you folks need to clean your cookies

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Jan 22, 12 12:05 PM
Im on Vista and my only problem I had was that the free hour ran out before I finished. Now I'll have to use 2 credits to finish

Edited on 01/22/2012 at 12:05:52 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 22, 12 12:15 PM
lentenrose wrote:Im on Vista and my only problem I had was that the free hour ran out before I finished. Now I'll have to use 2 credits to finish

Oooh... you are lucky you have 2 credits to use. I used my 2 credits for the last CE (Witches' Legacy).

And I am using a laptop with Win7, 64-bit - in case the glitches are only happening to older computers.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jan 22, 12 1:40 PM
My computer is only 1 year old. Norton checks it regularly and I have Reg Clean done every few days. My cookies are just fine too. I also have Windows 7.

The game freezes all the time for up to 10/20 secs. Navigation also takes up to 10/20 secs 50% of the time and the other 50% is still too slow.

It is a puzzle why some have these problems and others do not.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 22, 12 1:48 PM
Hi fishies!

If you're experiencing any technical issues with this game, please contact our Customer Support team so that we can take a closer look at this with you.

I'll be locking this discussion since we already have a thread reserved for technical issues stickied at the top of this Game Forum, but please feel free to re-post your issues HERE if haven't already.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: