oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

need a little help with paintings

[Post New]by oct2447 on Jan 22, 12 10:57 AM
I am in the room with the portraits and there are 2 paintings missing items..... one says "she has nothing to sew" and the other one has a woman in the kitchen. The hint button keeps leading me to these 2 paintings, but I have nothing for them?
Can someone help??

oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

Re:need a little help with paintings

[Post New]by oct2447 on Jan 24, 12 4:56 PM
boohoo......... really?! no one can help?? I can't get past this.......appreciate any little tidbit.....

ALicd
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ALicd on Mar 4, 12 1:01 PM
I just started to play this game but i started with the envelope. You click in the object missing in the picture and then pick up the item that appears until you end with a knife to cut the edge of the emily painting.

GramGram4
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by GramGram4 on Jan 6, 13 6:37 PM
LIKE THE OTHER GAMERS I AM ALSO IN THE PORTRAIT ROOM AND CANNOT FIND ANY OBJECTS IN MY INVENTORY TO FILL THESE TWO PORTRAITS. I'VE GONE BACK AND I'M TOLD "ALL THE ROOMS ARE CLEAR" . I KNOW I HAVE A NECKLACE OF THE FIRST WIFE, SHE'S ALSO IN THE GALLERY WITH A TORN PICTURE. I FEEL LIKE I'VE WASTED TOO MANY HOURS. HELP PLEASE!!!! AND THANKS.

Edited on 01/06/2013 at 6:38:26 PM PST

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Jan 6, 13 8:03 PM
Hi GramGram4, Go past the servant's bedroom and in to the dark room. One of the statues will have a letter on the arm. Take it. You will put that letter in the empty space in one of the paintings. Then take the badminton racket that appears. Put the badminton racket in to the next painting, and take the needlepoint kit that appears. Put the needlepoint kit in to the appropriate painting, and take the sharp knife. Use the sharp knife on the final painting and take the brass key in the lower left corner.

Hope this helps. I will send you a PM with the address to another site that has a walkthrough for this game. Happy gaming!

GramGram4
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by GramGram4 on Jan 7, 13 5:25 AM
DEAR MINHURCHU,
THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOUR ADVICE WAS PERFECT. I JUST COMPLETED THE GAME. AGAIN, THANKS. HAPPY NEW YEAR.
GRAMGRAM - ALMOST 5

[Post New]by annabelle2930 on Jan 12, 13 1:08 PM
I'm in the servants room and can't get past the painting with the fish bowl, any ideas please, have been in the room with statues and got the letter but don't know where to go from here. help!!!!

cejene
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cejene on Sep 6, 13 8:56 PM
Help. I am stuck at the first wife's portrait. (in the portrait room) Hint says play on her next but I have tried everything.
Thanks.

Go to: