The darker side..

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Jan 22, 12 11:30 AM
The title was our attempt to try to try a slightly darker theme, but to stay true to our bright and beautiful

This change is why I wanted this one..I have played some of your others but i'll be honest and say they are not my cup of tea..I like the darker ones I have always been a horror fan..and you have done well working the darker side into something that is also pretty.. you even made me jump a couple of times and thats not easy lol..I will say all the options are great too..love the map...maybe next time you can have voices with the characters that would really put it over the top..so even if you don't do these type of games I hope you will keep making them because you do it well..Thanks so much for hours of enjoyment.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:The darker side..

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 22, 12 2:03 PM
Hi lovestoseek,

If you were looking to chat with the developers of this game, please feel free to leave your comments in the 'Thank you from the developers!' thread.

Also, if you'd like to leave a review for this game, I just wanted to let you know that we have an official 'Reviews' thread stickied at the top this Game Forum, and ask that you post any reviews for this game in that thread only.

To keep things tidy in here, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to re-post your thoughts in one of the above threads.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 01/22/2012 at 2:04:31 PM PST

Go to: