Level 4

[Post New]by Xzcvtu on Jan 21, 09 4:41 AM
Hello
I bourght carnival maniac yesterday. I am already stucked at level 4. I can't manage to earn the money for land and materials. Is there anybody out there who can tell me how to do it?

Edited on 01/21/2009 at 4:42:56 AM PST

popecko1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Level 4

[Post New]by popecko1 on Jan 21, 09 6:06 AM
Xzcvtu wrote:Hello
I bourght carnival maniac yesterday. I am already stucked at level 4. I can't manage to earn the money for land and materials. Is there anybody out there who can tell me how to do it?

Hi there. I got through level 4 by selling the food stand for extra cash. That allowed me to get extra materials. Hope that helps!

POPECKO

cthmid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Level 4

[Post New]by cthmid on Jan 21, 09 2:00 PM
it seems that the trick to most of the levels i have got to so far you have to keep selling your stuff and making new make sure you upgrade 3 times before you sell. keep doing it and you will get expert just about every time. once you get a little further in the game it explains it (sort of) . im somewhere in the bottem row now and it works every time.

was wondering if anyone was having a problem with the game quiting every so often mine seems to do it every now and then and i dont have that problem with any of my other games.
_

[Post New]by larascupboard on Jan 21, 09 5:37 PM
I have the same problem with the game quitting to the desktop. It started half way through the second park, around level 14 or 15 I think. It will load the scenario, let me build a ride or two then just suddenly I am back at the desktop and the Big Fish game thingy opens and say's thanks for playing! WTF?

This is the first game I have brought that has had a problem with it.

cthmid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cthmid on Jan 21, 09 11:53 PM
thats exactly whats happening to me just a glich i guess

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Jan 22, 09 4:36 AM
Same here: stuck already at level 4. Far too hard for a start. Agreed.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Jan 22, 09 9:08 AM
O.K. It took a little before the penny dropped.
Weal and deal, that makes it work.
Upgrade a small ride or snackshop, than sell it and move on from there.
Managed to get to the 10th level within half an hour.

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Mar 17, 09 4:51 PM
Now I didn't think of selling the snack shack it doesn't say you have ot keep it. Thanks I am going to try that I never thought of that.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Feb 19, 10 3:53 AM
I can finish level 4 but not at expert, I've tried about 5 different ways. I think I'm going mad.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Feb 19, 10 3:58 AM
I did it. upgraded something to 3 stars sold it and then finished the level. On previous attempts I'd just about manage and then three rides would break at once, that didn't happen this time so finally managed to finish with expert!!!!

dlkelly01
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by dlkelly01 on Mar 1, 10 11:00 AM
thanks for the helpful info. i just can't believe I'm already stuck on level four......

Go to: