doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Spider Alert!

[Post New]by doccat5 on Jan 22, 12 9:26 PM
Take a deep breath and click like crazy. Just wish they'd have provided a swatter as a cursor for this one! LOL

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 27, 12 2:10 PM
Yea I agree whenever I come across spiders in games i avoid them like the plague but I squeemishly just had to get rid of my fears for this game, didn't like the dying fly noise they made either, I had one left to find and yes you guessed it was the biggest one ewwwwww

ford05
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ford05 on Jan 28, 12 4:48 PM
Lol yes i just went for it clicks everything in side and hoped for the best is was not going to take long Ewwww

Edited on 01/28/2012 at 4:49:07 PM PST

[Post New]by ChiantiThuis on Jan 28, 12 4:52 PM
Hahaha - This is a GREAT public service announcement... Does anyone but me find it odd that the vast majority of hidden object games always involve clicking on a spider in at least one level or another? I HATE spiders, and my DH always gets a laugh out of the fact that I am able to find the spider first thing - even when I am not looking for it, and he is... Cheers!

[Post New]by WebsiteBoomzap on Jan 31, 12 7:22 PM
OK - that's the last time I want to hear about people not liking spiders in our games. I've discussed with the team, and spiders are hereby banned from our HO scenes. No more spiders from Boomzap. We'll make our upcoming games spider-free.

Go to: