Lost in cemetary

[Post New]by fitz707 on Jan 22, 12 4:56 PM
I am in cemetery and I don't know what they are looking for with the musical notes. Someone help me please. Thanks.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:Lost in cemetary

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 22, 12 6:42 PM
There's not a cemetery - are you in the cave or at the lake?

If you're in the cave - you have to find a way to copy the musical notes and take them to the lake.

If your at the lake, when you play the musical notes (press the green button on the right) some of them will be red or yellow. You have to move the red and yellow ones up or down until they are in the right places and are green. (press the green button after each move).

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by fitz707 on Jan 23, 12 6:03 PM
I am in the cemetery keepers shack with the piano. I am suppose to kind notes on the tumb stones. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I've been on this place for three days. Shirley.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 23, 12 6:16 PM
Hi fitz!

I believe the game you're playing is Phantasmat?

There are three steps to completing the piano puzzle.
1. Find the musical clues (do, re, mi, fa, sol etc.) written on the tombstones and other parts of the cemetery.
2. Pick up the 5 piano keys: three are in the hotel, two are in the cemetery.
3. Place the piano keys into the piano in the keeper's shack and play the tune.

There's a walkthrough on the BFG blog, with pictures that show the locations of the musical clues and piano keys.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/phantasmat-walkthrough/#14

Good luck!

[Post New]by fitz707 on Jan 23, 12 6:25 PM
Thank you so very much!!! I don't think I could have ever solved it. I did fine until now. I do like the game but was ready to give it up, so thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Go to: