Totem Tribe

mamawith4
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Totem Tribe

[Post New]by mamawith4 on Jan 21, 09 5:34 AM
I know this game is not available on bigfish yet but i was wondering if anyone has played it or if someone might know where to get some spoilers or a walkthrough. Any help would be appreciated.

kimiaj3
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Totem Tribe

[Post New]by kimiaj3 on Jan 21, 09 1:02 PM
I haven't played this yet, but I know Gamezebo just posted tips for this game today. They also have a message board set up for the game. You could try looking over there.

bfogc
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bfogc on Jan 21, 09 2:07 PM
Jayisgames.com has the full walkthrough...good luck!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 21, 09 3:08 PM
Anyone played this game yet? From all that I've read so far everyone's been giving it top scores. Would love to know IF Big Fish is going to get it.

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Jan 21, 09 9:23 PM
This game is so addictive, people playing need a recovery program. Contrary to above comments, Jayisgames does not have a complete walkthrough yet. There is a skeletal outline of what to do on the various levels and hundreds of comments, if you want to wade through them all. Gamezebo has a decent walkthrough, though hints on where to find all of those maddeningly well hidden objects is not included as I write this. There's a few decent hints on the Yahoo questions site. Dinishanti has the most comprehensive walkthrough and hint site at this particular moment. He's updating it frequently, but isn't done yet. I am hopefully assuming Gamezebo will broaden their walkthrough, because if I don't find the seashells on Frozen Vale Island soon, my eyes are going to pop out. I'm still trying to make it out of the Cradle of the North alive. No luck yet.

Enough ranting. I suggest Googling for a walkthrough as one which is detailed enough to use and also finished, doesn't exist yet. There is walkthrough information available now that wasn't posted this morning. By tomorrow, there may be even more to find. This game is the most challenging I've played in a long time, but it's still fun and interesting. A lot of people seem to be enjoying it.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 21, 09 10:36 PM
Well, I made the mistake of playing the demo................yep......it's addictive BethnJulia2.........I caved and bought it the second my demo ran out.

It's great that it's a little harder.....easy for me to say.....I'm only on about the 4th or 5th island now, so I'm sure I'll be screaming myself before too long.

The developer said on a blog that they worked on this game for 2 years and it definitely shows! They really created a great game!!

mamawith4
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mamawith4 on Jan 22, 09 6:09 AM
thanks for all the tips, and yes i do agree the game is totally addictive, i am now close to finishing the game, although i haven't yet finished all the islands, i plan on finishing it then starting all over again to do all the secrets in it, that way i have double the play time, The best thing for me when trying to find all those stubornly hidden objects is i have a 5 and a 6 year old that can find them better then me sometimes, it's great, hope you all enjoy the game, i am and i really hope big fish gets it soon.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Jan 22, 09 5:30 PM
Played the demo and like this one a LOT. Hoping will get it. I didn't recognize the developer name. I don't think that *other* site where I got the demo said exclusive so maybe there's hope? I do have a cache of tokens on that other site so I'll wait a bit for but will eventually cave and get it there if need be.

Come on FISH!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 22, 09 5:58 PM
I figured after I bought it yesterday that would have it available today. That's how my luck normally works!

It's worth to me so far.......and I still have a while to go until I'm finished. The developers really did a great job with this game.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 22, 09 6:06 PM
Sorry about hitting the red offensive button on the post above me mods. I was going for the page up. Sorry to have bothered you.

bfogc
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bfogc on Jan 24, 09 6:13 AM
Ibought this game as well...it's an addictive game.I went through all the Islands but the last one and had to uninstall it because I didn't know what to do.I have to try again as soon as someone puts a good walkthrough on the internet.

[Post New]by cherylw633 on Jan 24, 09 10:44 AM
When will Big Fish get this exciting game? I loved it.

Sunny35
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Sunny35 on Jan 24, 09 10:30 PM
I totally agree, BFG must get this game, otherwise I will have to buy it else where... This is a great game that is challenging and lots of fun.
Please!!!! We all know that BFG has the best games around, you wouldn't want to let your loyal fans down, would you?

Ucwatuget
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Ucwatuget on Jan 26, 09 5:50 PM
Totally loved it. It was odd when I started it, but this thing popped up that said BFG. I'm surprised to find it wasn't on BFG when I searched it.... Guess we gotta wait but I feel it'll be on here soon.

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Jan 28, 09 1:57 AM
Totem Tribe is totally awesome and addictive!! Difficulty level (at least for me) is rather high as some of the "puzzles'' presented are very challenging. Glad to see it's coming to BFG...congrats! Will tell you that, in my opinion, GameZebo has super duper hints and a mediocre walkthrough. Walkthrough lacks a having key screenshots and details to help you succeed, for this is a difficult game to master. I'm at the Crater Crash Site now and am totally lost, hoping someone will help me limp my way through this level. Hope you download it and enjoy all the different facets Totem Tribe affords you!

Sunny35
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Sunny35 on Jan 28, 09 8:52 AM
Thank you BFG for getting Totem Tribe!!!! You rock!!! I give this game . I'm off to play now.

Edited on 01/28/2009 at 8:52:42 AM PST

[Post New]by candymansteve on Jan 28, 09 11:51 AM
help please

im on the island where i need to find 5 machine parts and i can only find 4 any help please

and yes its a great game

steve

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Jan 28, 09 12:55 PM
I can't remember exactly, but you need to get in the habit of clicking everything (and I mean everything!). It will be there.

Gamezebo has some good hints.

[Post New]by candymansteve on Jan 28, 09 1:02 PM
aljensal wrote:I can't remember exactly, but you need to get in the habit of clicking everything (and I mean everything!). It will be there.

Gamezebo has some good hints.

thanks

Ucwatuget
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Ucwatuget on Jan 28, 09 4:13 PM
WOOHOO!!! They got it on here. I had a feeling they would after seeing the BFG logo while loading the game. Enjoy everyone.

Go to: