bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 23, 12 12:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Post any Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission technical issues here only

[Post New]by RasmusB on Jan 23, 12 3:08 AM
I got a message saying: "Your Free Trail Is Over", and I have just installed now.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Post any Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission technical issues here only

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 23, 12 3:55 AM
Just uninstall and then reinstall the game again. That should do the trick.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Jan 23, 12 11:43 AM
Just helped the queen clean up her mess and I was sent to the dressing room again to change into the same clothes I already had on, but the game would not let me do anything. Went out and back in, but still stuck. Any suggestions?

kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Jan 23, 12 1:30 PM
["Just helped the queen clean up her mess and I was sent to the dressing room again to change into the same clothes I already had on, but the game would not let me do anything. Went out and back in, but still stuck. Any suggestions?"

I have same issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still is the same

cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by cujo126 on Jan 23, 12 1:32 PM
dance mom i am having the same problem..wont let u skip either..

[Post New]by Cammie18 on Jan 23, 12 2:07 PM
I am having the same issue as stated above. I cleaned up the mess, then it wouldn't let me just skip the dressing again. I hope there is some resolution.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jan 23, 12 5:21 PM
Two Problems:
1. In the first time playing I am at point where she is maid cleaning up the corrider and I toss to having to dress her again. I can't do it since I am all ready dressed.

2. In the second time playing under a differet ID I am in the Cardinal's bedroom & I can't take the ear plugs out or tickle his feet do to the fact I can get to the bed.

I am now downloading the second time & I sill see want happens. If I still have a problem I will get back to you.

PS reloading the game fixed the problem.

Also when you get the screen about the maid & dressing just skip it.

Edited on 01/23/2012 at 7:28:55 PM PST

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 23, 12 7:59 PM
When I had to disguise myself as the Queen, the game failed. It froze and I had to use Task Manager to end it. I had trouble with that too. I would have the TM "End" the game but all it would do is start another stuck game, on and on. At one point there were about 5 instances of the game "running" in the TM. I had to shut down the TM and force a reboot. After the reboot I uninstalled the game and have no interest in trying it again.

kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Jan 24, 12 7:17 AM
2 times i have tried to skip and it won't let me, i have uninstalled it and reloaded it and then tried skipping but it won't let me. I purschased this game wish i had not!

[Post New]by candleofhope on Jan 24, 12 9:59 AM
Your not alone on this problem....same thing to me right now....only needed one more to finish cleaning up and it send me back to the dressing room.....

And yes it won't let you go any further...starting over is the same thing....

ok let's get those fingers working on solving this problem so we can move on with this game.........

well talked with support today and they told me it's my graphic card....it needs to updated....I did all my updates last week. so i'm going to try to play again and see what happens..

Update....I uninstalled the game and installed again....when it came back I clicked resume....same thing...Oh gees....Since I play the demo with a different profile I thought I would click that profile on since I didn't get that far with it...Played and when I got to the cleaning up I had my fingers crossed....Everything went fine...I'm on chapter 7 now....if I could only find the darn knife....lol.... Good luck and I hope this will help someone.......

Edited on 01/24/2012 at 9:39:38 PM PST

lsprinkman
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lsprinkman on Jan 24, 12 11:38 AM
I'm in D'tarn hall went to clean mirror and it crashed, had a message that the game was asked to end in an unusual method and quit. I will download again, but hope it helps, Looking at all the problems, I don't hold out much hope.

lsprinkman
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lsprinkman on Jan 24, 12 12:54 PM
I uninstalled the game, installed and it will not open period. Any ideas?
Loris

Jron
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Jron on Jan 24, 12 1:29 PM
Anybody else having the same problem we are having?
Both my wife and i have d/l the game and it freezes up throughout the game. We have to use task manager to close it. Wife had removed the game and reloaded it three times and it keeps doing the same.

kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Jan 24, 12 3:54 PM
WE NEED SOME ANSWERS HERE!!!!!!

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jan 29, 12 4:27 AM
i have a new one!when i want to begin the planet puzzle(and it is the second time i play the whole game!!!!!!)suddenly the rag appears in my hand and nothing can be done from here:i can't go out the puzzle without ctrl-alt del and can't do anything in the puzzle;i'm now sending a message to BF to have my coupon back!another game not well done!now it is usely difficult to spend coupon on daily games:bad,bad,or bugs!is it wright to buy CE anymore in these cases?i have 8 coupon,and can't spend them!

Poutysmurf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Poutysmurf on Jan 29, 12 12:33 PM
dancemom1 wrote:Just helped the queen clean up her mess and I was sent to the dressing room again to change into the same clothes I already had on, but the game would not let me do anything. Went out and back in, but still stuck. Any suggestions?

Having the same problem

[Post New]by Crystalscove22 on Feb 4, 12 3:05 PM
Just as I knew my trial time would be ending and I had decided I would indeed purchase the game _ I had just begun the chess game_ I too froze. My problem was that even ctrl/alt/delete wouldnt get me out or a task manager option. I had to shut down my pc only to have it restart with the game still up. After several attempts at ctrl/Alt/del and hitting escape I finally was able to pull up my task manager and shut down the game. I now have errors in my hard drive...I have removed the game from my pc and will certainly watch for this developer before EVER downloading a trial of their games again. Shame on me for not reading the TECH issue posts before I downloaded, but frankly we shouldnt have to. These games should be clean BEFORE ever offering them to us as customers and I would hope Big Fish would be more dilegent with this as well. Really quite upsetting!

[Post New]by czeshirecat on Feb 9, 12 4:28 PM
Am having same problem. Bugs me out wanting me to get changed again as the maid. Can't get dressed and can't exit either. Can no longer play the game

[Post New]by kristen449 on Feb 22, 12 3:18 PM
dancemom1 wrote:Just helped the queen clean up her mess and I was sent to the dressing room again to change into the same clothes I already had on, but the game would not let me do anything. Went out and back in, but still stuck. Any suggestions?

Same problem here.

Go to: