what the....

[Post New]by blues811 on Jan 23, 12 1:16 AM
First time this happens. with any game. Not only it crashed - it shut down my laptop. After restart - the game is not even in the game manager. My not free antivirus software is updated few times a day, I just ran few different scans and couldnt find anything. Not sure what's going on - but after my recent experience with the never available customer service @ big fish- really starting to lose my patience. Im reinstalling the game - and hopefully be able to play it

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:what the....

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 23, 12 1:37 AM
Hi blues811,

Welcome to the Pond!

As you're mentioning in your post, please try reinstalling the game and, if you haven't already, I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still not working properly after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you. I apologize in advance for the delay in Customer Support's answer; we're experiencing a backlog at the moment but are doing our best to assist our customers as fast as possible.

Also, since we already have a thread dedicated to technical issues for this game, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps !
bfgKenai

Go to: