lotusdk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

I wonder

[Post New]by lotusdk on Jan 23, 12 4:07 AM
I wonder why I cant run and play "Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition". the game don't load and there comes no failure message. then I have to start windows jobliste - Ctrl , Alt and hit delete, to close the "Not" loading game. ( just Gray or light Gray background )

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:I wonder

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jan 23, 12 4:56 AM
Hi lotusdk

Click on the green envelope under your profile and on the page that comes up click on the heading Problems Downloading and Installation Failed.

You will find the steps to take in there.

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:I wonder

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 23, 12 8:03 AM
Hi lotusdk,

Welcome to the Pond!

Just swimming by to give you the clickable link to the help page article lyrialice mentioned previously. If you haven't already, I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still not working properly after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a forum dedicated to this game, I'll be moving this thread to the game forum HERE and as we have a thread dedicated to technical issues for this game, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue in the here.

Hope this helps !
bfgKenai

Go to: