debbie6754
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Materials

[Post New]by debbie6754 on Jan 21, 09 6:39 AM
Any hints on how to get the materials to be available? I keep loosing because I can't build fast enough.

ziggy1975
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Materials

[Post New]by ziggy1975 on Jan 21, 09 7:59 AM
To get the materials fast enough, I just upgraded all the way or as far as I could, then I sold the ride and had enough for materials

popecko1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by popecko1 on Jan 21, 09 9:22 AM
ziggy1975 wrote:To get the materials fast enough, I just upgraded all the way or as far as I could, then I sold the ride and had enough for materials

Yes that is how I did it too. Just like in Build - A - Lot, sometimes the first thing you have to do is build a house, upgrade it all the way and sell it in order to get cash to buy more materials and blue prints. So I did what the poster above did, with the most expensive ride I could build right off, in order to get enough cash to build more!

Hope that helps!

Popecko

kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by kittiwake on May 26, 10 6:33 PM
Had to resell items several times to get the materials I needed. Completed all the levels today. Was disappointed in the sandbox portions. Thought they should have given us more land to develope and all the shops and rides or events to build a huge carnival. Otherwise, liked the game. Good luck!

Edited on 05/26/2010 at 6:34:13 PM PST

Go to: