game review

[Post New]by philadel on Jan 23, 12 6:43 AM
Being an avid hidden object/puzzle game fan i felt i had to comment on this game. Having played nearly all the hidden object games to date, i feel qualified to judge. this was one of the best games iv ever played on big fish games. The quality of each scene was exquisite, the music was eerie and not at all annoying. The game play was hard enough to challenge me yet not too hard to make me want to throw my laptop across the room. all in all, it was the best 1 hour trial demo iv ever downloaded and i was genuinly gutted when the screen displayed "thankyou for playing the demo". An absolute must for any hidden object/puzzle fan, esp if your new to these games, as this quality is an excellent portrayal for why big fish games is as popular as it is. Playing this game leaves no one in doubt about the addictive and fun games big fish have to offer at excellent prices. I recently spent £40 on a game for my ps2, which in comparrison to the game noted above, was very similar in style and game play. My point, is that you can get the same value of play and quality, at a much, much less price!

Re:game review

[Post New]by philadel on Jan 23, 12 6:44 AM
THE TOPIC IS REFFERING TO THE GAME " WHITE HAVEN MYSTERIES; COLLECTORS EDITION.

[Post New]by Nebride on Jan 24, 12 7:27 PM
I found this game incredibly tedious. The hidden object scenes were very repetitious and there were very few puzzles. Lots of running back and forth. The story line was predictable and the ending disappointing. Most of the games here I've really enjoyed, but not this one.

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on Jan 28, 12 12:48 AM
Nebride wrote:I found this game incredibly tedious. The hidden object scenes were very repetitious and there were very few puzzles. Lots of running back and forth. The story line was predictable and the ending disappointing. Most of the games here I've really enjoyed, but not this one.

Me too. I just quit the game to come here for a break. I'm almost finished with the Bonus Chapter but the hidden object scenes are wearing me out. I really don't like hidden object scenes and mainly play for the puzzles. In this game the puzzles were too easy and there were way too many hidden object scenes. I did like the basic story and the sound effects/atmosphere though.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 28, 12 1:02 AM
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback .

As there already is a Reviews thread at the top of this Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread.

Please feel free to re-post your review in the thread over here.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Go to: