Chapter 10, Cave Entrance - Last Shell Can't Be Found

[Post New]by eloracyarg on Jan 21, 09 7:09 AM
Has anyone had a problem finding the last shell in the cave? I have used numerous hints and the area that the magnifying glass goes to DOES NOT contain a shell??? I looked up the shell locations at Gamezebo and I am starting to wonder if there is a glitch in my game. I know the shell is along side the sarcophagus, but I have clicked on everything in the area and never get a hit on a shell. I know that after I find it, it will ask to find the key. That's in the sarchophagus according to Gamezebo... but I cannot get to that point. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Re:Chapter 10, Cave Entrance - Last Shell Can't Be Found

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Mar 16, 13 6:16 AM
I am having exactly the same problem and have done all of the same things as you described, in an attempted to surmount it. I've clicked and clicked all around the area where my hint button indicates the last shell should be - inside the cave, to the right central area of the sarcophagus. However, nothing is working. Until I get that final shell, I won't be able to get the key, which will keep me from being able to access the puzzle inside the captain's chambers (inside the ship). I'm going to contact Customer Service as there's clearly something wrong with this section of the game - a glitch that has never been fixed, though this game has been sold for 5 years.

MLADYLU
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MLADYLU on Oct 6, 13 4:43 PM
If you have a solution to the last shell, please e-mail it to me. I'm stuck there too for all the same reasons you 2 were. (Yes, I'm late to the party but I still want to finish it).
Thank you for your help.
Christine

MLADYLU
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MLADYLU on Oct 6, 13 4:53 PM
I found the solution! Yehaw. Close the cover of the sarcophagus and the shell is right there. You're welcome.

Go to: