vadasgirl5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,006 Posts

firewood for tavern

[Post New]by vadasgirl5 on Jan 23, 12 1:35 PM
Where in the heck do i find the firewood?

kfitzzy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:firewood for tavern

[Post New]by kfitzzy on Jan 23, 12 1:54 PM
It is in the basement, when in the traven go to the right of the room and it will show the basement

vadasgirl5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,006 Posts

[Post New]by vadasgirl5 on Jan 23, 12 1:56 PM
Thank you Kfitzzy... I went there but it's dark and I can't light the torch without the firewood... I will go look around again...

I lied... I can light the torches without the firewood... so sorry and thanks for your help.. I knew it had to be there but I was having a senior moment.. I guess...

Edited on 01/23/2012 at 1:58:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Bigred1941 on Nov 29, 12 4:28 PM
vadasgirl: How did you light the torches. I got one lit, however, I don't know how I did it. I can not get the other two lit. I gave up on this one for a couple a weeks and thought I would try again, however, I am getting nowhere. Sure wish this one had a walkthrough.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 3, 12 5:49 PM
Bigred1941 wrote:vadasgirl: How did you light the torches. I got one lit, however, I don't know how I did it. I can not get the other two lit. I gave up on this one for a couple a weeks and thought I would try again, however, I am getting nowhere. Sure wish this one had a walkthrough.

If you lit one of the torches in the basement and can't light the other torches, perhaps your original torch returned to the inventory; check there. That's what happened to me when I went to light the 5th basement torch.

MEnr56

[Post New]by glogeorge7 on Jan 28, 13 12:57 AM
how do i light the torch so i can go into the tavern? Never mind after I asked, the torch lit the tavern like it was suppose to. Wouldn't let me before I asked, and I tried exactly what I did this time.

Edited on 01/28/2013 at 1:07:00 AM PST

Go to: