earth,wind,water and fire mini games

[Post New]by goloxx1 on Jan 23, 12 5:19 PM
even with the help of the stradegy guide i cannot complete the games is there a video out there some where its the end placing the plates that is giving me such a hard time and i hate skipping games. can anyone help me. any one come up with a trick or pattern

tatsu1952
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:earth,wind,water and fire mini games

[Post New]by tatsu1952 on Jan 23, 12 7:26 PM
From memory, you have to have all those elements in your inventory - soil for earth, etc., before you can complete the mini game. Hope this helps

[Post New]by goloxx1 on Jan 24, 12 4:23 AM
yes yes i have all the elements and for 4 days have attempted all the mini games as a matter of fact i a have completed wind and earth its water and fire i cannot for the life of me complete. Like i said I can move the tiles around pretty good I have gotten the hang of that put putting them in the end position is hanging me up I get stuck were I have no more move and can not get the last 1 or 2 some times 3 tiles on the blue lighted squares. PLEASE HELP

jencollett
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jencollett on Jan 31, 12 2:11 PM
Unfortunately I cannot remember how I did water - although I think I found it easy. What I may have done is look at the start of the solution as It is very easy to go wrong from first move.

Really can't get fire and have left wind for a while.

pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Feb 7, 12 7:58 AM
There is a stratagy guide built in the game and it shows you how to complete the puzzle. I also found them a bit much. I almost never use hints or skips or guides, but I just dont want to spend an hour figuring out how many moves in advance I need to plan for. Its worse than chess! lol. Hope the SG helps you out. Happy Gaming!!!

jencollett
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jencollett on Feb 8, 12 12:22 AM
I know that there is a strategy guide built in but it is only a step by step and if you follow that you might as well skip. Also it is very difficult to follow because you would have to keep skipping in and out of guide, of write it all down and I keep getting lost if I try. I want to do this game and I wjust want a hint from someone who has done it!!¬!

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Mar 27, 12 7:32 PM
hi jencollet!, I too had the same problem. I went to the walk through and highlighted and copied to word program. then i printed out crossed out as I went along. Mind you I DID get confused a few times as to where I was, but I had all the moves down, except I got mixed up on one and it was a fatal flaw that made the completion impossible, so the copy/print worked for me. I doooo love these puzzles but dang they were frustrating!! Happy gaming.....

Go to: