bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any Mahjong Legacy of the Toltecs technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 24, 12 12:12 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

shauna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post any Mahjong Legacy of the Toltecs technical issues here only

[Post New]by shauna on Jan 25, 12 6:13 PM
I got to level 105 on the Classic boards, and cannot get it to complete - if I get to the end, there is a single tile left, no matching possible. With an odd number of tiles, impossible to complete.

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Feb 4, 12 3:00 PM
I'm having the same issue on the same level and if you get to No Moves and try to reshuffle you get either an exception error or it just stops working and freezes.

ceat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ceat on Feb 9, 12 12:28 PM
I have the same problem. I tried the level several times and twice the game crashed.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 9, 12 1:48 PM
Hi everyone!

shauna and EPF4CATSBK: If you're having trouble with the puzzles not completing I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (if you click that it will take you to help article with more information). This won't lose your place in the game but can help if the puzzles aren't responding the way they should.

ceat: If the game is crashing I'd try the steps at this help article here

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

However if you are still having trouble after trying any of these steps I would get in contact with our Tech Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help.

Hope that helps!

- bfgCimarron

GyspyJune
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by GyspyJune on Feb 12, 12 7:01 AM
I just started this game and have a couple questions. I "didn't find" some items in level one. However, I cannot find where it tells me which levels I missed. I tried to reset the game and start over but I cannot find this option either. I have tried replaying all the 1st level layouts and don't get any messages that I "didn't find" something. How do I know what score I need to find the missing items so I can move on to level 2?

Go to: