Final battle

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jan 24, 12 6:22 AM
I don't know what to do with the battle. I press the right buttons from right to the left. But nothing happens. Do I something wrong? I can't skip it.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Final battle

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 24, 12 8:32 AM
Hi Dobbie...

When you see the runes stones, you have to delete them from right to left. In other words, you have to start with the last rune and finish with the first one.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jan 24, 12 11:20 PM
Hi Valdy,

That is what I am doing. The first one I did that was good. The girl said I must give the potion. But after that I delete all the runes, but nothing happened.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 25, 12 12:49 AM
Are you talking about the last battle in the bonus game? Then you are in the game where you have to delete 2 of each of the runes/gems, is that right?

Then you have to use the position on The Shade each time after you made 2 of the gems/runes disappear, to weaken The Shade.

I am confused now as to where you are...

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 25, 12 1:16 AM
There are 4 rounds in the final "boss battle" with the Shade. At first it might seem like you're not making any progress, but don't worry, each time you defeat him, he gets weaker.

The first round has 3 runes, and each succeeding round adds another rune. The round with the 7 runes should be the last one.

How to defeat the Shade: Match the runes one by one, starting with the rune on the right, going to the left.

Whenever all the runes have been cleared, hit the Shade with the potion.

Rinse and repeat for every round. Good luck!!

Edited on 01/25/2012 at 1:18:16 AM PST

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jan 25, 12 2:26 AM
I am not in the bonus chapter. The first round is good, but after that I get everytime 4 runes.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jan 25, 12 5:55 AM
Stupid me, I forgot to give the potion everytime when I delete the runes.

Go to: