Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

About those Easter eggs....

[Post New]by Debnfla on Jan 24, 12 7:40 AM
Do you find them in the casual mode of the game? I am always on the look out for one but haven't seen one yet. Perhaps you find those only in the harder modes of play.

Deb

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

Re:About those Easter eggs....

[Post New]by Debnfla on Jan 24, 12 7:44 AM
Oh my....and here I was thinking that an "Easter Egg"....was, well an EGG!! Silly me...hahahahaha
I still haven't seen it...just wondering what it could be!

Deb

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 24, 12 8:27 AM
Hi Debnfla...

If you check the Strategy Guide's "General Tips", you will get to the part where it will tell you where you will find those Easter Eggs, and what you have to do in order to get a reaction.

I didn't want to do unspeakable things to, for example, that sheep... LOL so I decided not to bother with those after all. I was, however, curious, what each one does: Will you get a special item? Will you get a special sound?

If anyone has done those unspeakable things to some of those creatures, please let me know what the reaction was.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 24, 12 8:36 AM
Valdy wrote:Hi Debnfla...

If you check the Strategy Guide's "General Tips", you will get to the part where it will tell you where you will find those Easter Eggs, and what you have to do in order to get a reaction.

I didn't want to do unspeakable things to, for example, that sheep... LOL so I decided not to bother with those after all. I was, however, curious, what each one does: Will you get a special item? Will you get a special sound?

If anyone has done those unspeakable things to some of those creatures, please let me know what the reaction was.

well i will sacrifice myself, and go try to get them all and let you know

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 24, 12 8:41 AM
bella81762 wrote:well i will sacrifice myself, and go try to get them all and let you know

What? You haven't done that yet? tsk tsk tsk... LOL

Thanks, Bella. Just a couple will do, just so I know what I have missed.

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Jan 24, 12 4:08 PM
....(whispering).....what "kind" of unspeakable things do you have to do???

I'm kind of scared to find out....LOL

Deb

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jan 24, 12 5:45 PM
I did. A knife, the sheep... Nothing horrible happened... and I was just trying to cut off some wool, nothing vicious. I just got an achievement for trying. LOLOL

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 25, 12 12:46 AM
Debnfla wrote:....(whispering).....what "kind" of unspeakable things do you have to do???

I'm kind of scared to find out....LOL

Deb

Deb, when you look towards the end of the General Tips in the Strategy Guide it will tell you what you have to do in order to get whatever it is. For example, SPOILER ALERT using a hammer to bash the sheep, if I remember correctly, or using a knife on the dryad... END OF SPOILER ALERT

Shadowfax... if all you get is another achievement...

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Jan 26, 12 4:21 PM
Thanks Valdy! Found it in General Tips. I am going to play this game in all modes just so I can see all the achievements and if I can get them. I have to say, I have really enjoyed playing this game.

Deb

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 27, 12 1:27 AM
Debnfla wrote:Thanks Valdy! Found it in General Tips. I am going to play this game in all modes just so I can see all the achievements and if I can get them. I have to say, I have really enjoyed playing this game.Deb

I wish I could play the game(s) in hardcore mode, but because in that mode you can't skip any puzzles (and I am not always very good with puzzles), I know I wouldn't get very far.

Go to: