Jacqwa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Can't get past lst level

[Post New]by Jacqwa on Jan 21, 09 11:11 AM
Hi - I think I'll love this game but am frustrated! At the beginning of the game says to build 3 flying penguins; however, after building 2 of them - it puts a lock on the building of it - have tried everything! How does one unlock in order to build? Help and Thanks - jacqua

Re:Can't get past lst level

[Post New]by hersheejess on Jan 21, 09 12:53 PM
Are you sure you have enough materials to build it? When you mouse over the locked ride, it will show the amount of materials required and how much you currently have. To purchase materials click on the icon that looks like a cinder block next to where you click to purchase rides. The tutorial didn't mention materials at all...

Jacqwa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Can't get past lst level

[Post New]by Jacqwa on Jan 21, 09 1:38 PM
No - I didn't even see that! Thanks for the tip - and you're right, the tutorial didn't mention that at all - I went back to it 3 times to see if I could find something! Thanks again! Jaqua

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Can't get past lst level

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 27, 10 9:20 PM
I just started a new profile to check and actually, the tutorial does mention purchasing Materials and workers--right before it says "click here" yet again, and leaves you to buy materials all on your lonesome. Up to that point, it's held your hand very, very tightly, and then all of a sudden it lets you drop, which is dumb.

But it does mention!

Edited on 08/16/2012 at 3:18:42 PM PST

Go to: