burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

My Tribe - Has anyone else reached the 969 years?????

[Post New]by burkedd on Jan 21, 09 11:21 AM
I finally reached the 969 years today and boy what a day. My little old Clara has reached her ripe young age of 969. It takes about one month to reach that age if you don't mess up and have to start all over.

That was a very trying trophy.

I am glad that one is over for the moment. Good game......

Except I felt tied to computer at a certain time so my tribe, Clara, could survive until 969.

But done, just wondering if anyone else has accomplished this feat....

burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:My Tribe - Has anyone else reached the 969 years?????

[Post New]by burkedd on Jan 21, 09 5:56 PM
Come on not a single fishie has gotten that trophy????

Was I the only one with nothing else to do but to wait for your tribe to turn 65 over and over and over again???

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 21, 09 5:59 PM
Hi burkedd. You might want to post this in the My Tribe game forum. There will be more people in that forum who have played this game.

burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by burkedd on Jan 21, 09 8:05 PM
Thanks, I will try that.

I read this forum a lot and just thought others who finished the game would read and post.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 21, 09 8:25 PM
It's always worth it to try . You should come into the pond more often burkedd.

[Post New]by Damma_Bebe on Apr 14, 09 9:14 PM
What happens when you get the last trophy? My person is almost 969 yrs old and I was wondering what happened after that? Does the game keep on going?

[Post New]by PATHILD on Apr 18, 09 4:24 AM
My tribe is getting their bags packed and are about ready to go "adventuring". What mystery do they need to try to reach 969 years?

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Apr 20, 09 6:10 AM
Not a mystery, just keep game running and giving someone a youth potion until actual age is 969.

[Post New]by PATHILD on Apr 20, 09 6:19 PM
Thanks, should of thought of that.Will have to try that next.

[Post New]by sjp243 on Feb 6, 10 12:44 PM
burkedd wrote:Come on not a single fishie has gotten that trophy????

Was I the only one with nothing else to do but to wait for your tribe to turn 65 over and over and over again???

Working on last trophy (969 yrs.) anything after that or is the game over?

[Post New]by sjp243 on Feb 6, 10 12:47 PM
burkedd wrote:I finally reached the 969 years today and boy what a day. My little old Clara has reached her ripe young age of 969. It takes about one month to reach that age if you don't mess up and have to start all over.

Except I felt tied to computer at a certain time so my tribe, Clara, could survive until 969.

[Post New]by TheWiz on Feb 7, 10 8:46 AM
How do you make a youth potion anyway?

[Post New]by julieb214 on Feb 13, 10 10:37 AM
mushrooms - fountain water & golden relic - have all trophies except the 969 - taook me awhile to find the fountain - love the game

[Post New]by shaniamidnight on Feb 22, 10 8:49 PM
almost done it ><{{{*

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

My Tribe - Has anyone else reached the 969 years?????

[Post New]by patnsky on Feb 23, 10 11:50 PM
burkedd wrote:I finally reached the 969 years today and boy what a day. My little old Clara has reached her ripe young age of 969. It takes about one month to reach that age if you don't mess up and have to start all over.

Contrats to you. That is an accomplishment. . That is the only trophy I need in two different tribes. I have several that is over 600 years old and I check my tribes at least twice a day so none of my elders die. You bet when I get one to 969, You will hear me cheer.

[Post New]by sharmarupali on Aug 11, 10 8:23 AM
I tried so many times but at end i just gave up but i want to ask patnsky what happen's after u get that trophy? i mean is it worth it becuse i am done with everything only one trophy left and i don't know if i should try for it again i mean the game has got boring for me , it's not that i didn't enjoy this game or love it was lot of fun figuring out the mystery and so on but please let me know if i should go for it or not.
Thanks

Love This Game

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Sep 24, 10 7:44 AM
Finally got myself a computer on which I can play for more than 3 weeks , so I'm going to try and reach the last award, but still have a couple of weeks to go, because she's "only" 277 , I'm getting bored by staying on 1 island, so I move about every 75 tribe years. Hope I'm not getting tired of the game.

Let u guys know when I reached the 969 years.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Sep 28, 10 8:33 PM
i put everybody on pause when i'm not around.

i have more fun starting islands from scratch. the problem is, after i max everything, the kids all tend to be at 100/100 if i breed right. & you can start building the big buidlings real fast after reaching a new island. so i'm not really motivated to "get the trophy" in this case.

the only thing about starting from scratch is you have to do all those tech points again. so then i asked myself, do i really need all those big buildings right away? so now i'm not worrying about the tech points, & relaxing more into the game, & sending all the farmers to plant flower patterns everywhere. which means i'm not tempted to leave the island so fast. so no, i don't need the tech points. & if somebody dies, c'est la vie.

Edited on 09/28/2010 at 8:57:35 PM PST

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Sep 29, 10 12:20 AM
No, I travel a lot and pausing them while I'm away feels kinda lame.
Anyway, I get bored and would rather start another tribe and get them thru all the other trophies rather than nurse one tribe for months.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Sep 29, 10 5:46 PM
OzzyRobyn wrote:No, I travel a lot and pausing them while I'm away feels kinda lame.
Anyway, I get bored and would rather start another tribe and get them thru all the other trophies rather than nurse one tribe for months.

i've actually started keeping some of them on pause while i play. they age a little too fast for me, especially if i'm decorating the place.

pausing between sessions was something i picked up playing Virtual Families. which i did cause i was used to playing The Sims. i'm not overly fond of real-time so...

Go to: