cat

[Post New]by kay1961 on Jan 25, 12 4:29 AM
please help im stuck on the cat !!!!!!!! it's not working i cant get the chalk please help was really enjoying this game

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:cat

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 25, 12 7:37 AM
Hi kay1961,

Welcome to the Pond!

Just swimming by to let you know that we've just released a new version of Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Collector that fixes the issues after taking the paper before feeding the cat, so you'll now be able to take the chalk from the cat!

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If your game is still giving you problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!
bfgKenai

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Jan 25, 12 12:57 PM
Just to let some people know that uninstalling and reinstalling this game did NOT help with getting the chalk from the cat. I still cannot get the chalk so I cannot continue with this game, and I was enjoying up until this point. I have sent an email issue to the technical team, but to be honest I do not think that is going to help. I might sound a little negative, but right now all I want is to be able to play a game I paid for. If someone has figured out how to get the chalk from the cat after you have taken the paper please post here. Thanks fishes.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 25, 12 3:24 PM
Hi Kayen59,

If uninstalling and reinstalling your game didn't solve this issue for you, please try starting over with a new player profile to ensure that these changes fully take effect.

I'm glad that you were able to get in touch with our Tech Support team, hopefully they'll be able to get this resolved for you soon.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post this issue HERE if it persists.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: