kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Challenge levels 20 and 22

[Post New]by kittiwake on Jan 25, 12 5:55 AM
I am stuck on both of these and no matter how i try it I can not seem to get past 2 stars. Can anyone help? Thanks

Re:Challenge levels 20 and 22

[Post New]by MarieLeveau on Jan 29, 12 12:52 PM
Still stuck on 20 so I'll keep trying and wait for a hint. The trick to 22 is not to bother with bees or a sawmill. You'll need a market and dovecote to get past the elf. Another dovecote and mansion on the left. Build house when you're finished with the market.

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jan 30, 12 3:32 PM
Level 20: The most important is to click on all the money. I restarted until I got it all and then built a Sawmill and Market in the lower two slots where there is no room for wells. Then I built 2 of the most expensive houses available and two of the next lower ones and put in gardens but did not upgrade them. Then as this was happening built the 5 statues, bridge and fixed the bee hive. finally got it! Yahoo

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jan 30, 12 3:40 PM
Level 22: I followed the above advice several ways and wound up building & upgrading 2 mansions with flowers on one. Then wait for the $20,000 to pay off the pirate. Then build a market and a dovecote to make the elf happy. When you get that ground get another mansion built quickly upgrade and put in gardens in all. At the same time be stocking up on food and wood to build 2 more dovecotes.

You have to be sure you have enough food (2250) for the 3rd dovecote and the doves and 1000 wood before you knock down the market and build your 3rd dovecote.

Good luck!

Go to: