Voodoo Whisperer - do not understand game ending...

[Post New]by JennAnn77 on Jan 25, 12 8:08 AM
Please tell me if I am doing something wrong, I paid for this game and I love it,
great fun, but after the girl falls in the well it just tells me to be continued and I
can do nothing else. Can someone tell me what to do next or is that it?
Thanks!

Edited on 01/25/2012 at 11:26:01 AM PST

Re:Voodoo Whisperer - game just ends as girl falls in well...

[Post New]by JennAnn77 on Jan 25, 12 8:31 AM
Also, are all the games that I purchase for my iPad going to just stop in the middle
like this one did? I am not a huge gamer, so I do not know all the little hidden things,
sorry for my lack of gaming knowledge. :-)

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Voodoo Whisperer - game just ends as girl falls in well...

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jan 25, 12 9:21 AM
Might you change the topic title (by editing your first post)? It's a major spoiler that some people don't know, yet.

Most of these games DON'T end in cliffhangers - you just happened to catch one that does. I'm hoping it means a sequel coming out soon, since I really enjoyed the game

Since you liked this one, I'm betting you'll love Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker, if you haven't tried it, yet. No cliffhanger on that one

Re:Voodoo Whisperer - do not understand game ending...

[Post New]by JennAnn77 on Jan 25, 12 11:57 AM
Sorry about that, novice gamer here. I did change the heading.

[Post New]by jeangloss on Apr 8, 12 5:26 AM
I've had a look at the gogii site and it looks like the game continues to a full conclusion. It seems that the iPad game has been cut down for some reason. Personally, I think it's unacceptable for Big Fish to charge for something that doesn't make it clear that it is only a part game. After all, the blurb clearly states Lillian's purpose:

"a dark force has settled over New Orleans and Marie Laveau, the world's most powerful voodoo queen, is missing... Lillian must uncover the dark secrets of voodoo to save her master and free her friends before it's too late.

Main Game Features:
Save New Orleans from the curse"

The iPad version (collector's edition) doesn't allow the gamer to save Marie Laveau, free her friends, nor save New Orleans from the curse. I don't call leaving the heroine in peril and more than half the town unexplored, let alone saved, an acceptable conclusion. Currently I'm not buying another iPad game unless Apple, Big Fish and Gogii send through an update to this game that includes the rest of the story. I expect my games to come up to the standard of Machinarium and contain the full story and game play with excellent graphics and characters.

[Post New]by jeangloss on Apr 8, 12 1:51 PM
I've had a look at the gogii site and it looks like the game continues to a full conclusion. It seems that the iPad game has been cut down for some reason. Personally, I think it's unacceptable for Big Fish to charge for something that doesn't make it clear that it is only a part game. After all, the blurb clearly states Lillian's purpose:

"a dark force has settled over New Orleans and Marie Laveau, the world's most powerful voodoo queen, is missing... Lillian must uncover the dark secrets of voodoo to save her master and free her friends before it's too late.

Main Game Features:
Save New Orleans from the curse"

The iPad version (collector's edition) doesn't allow the gamer to save Marie Laveau, free her friends, nor save New Orleans from the curse. I don't call leaving the heroine in peril and more than half the town unexplored, let alone saved, an acceptable conclusion. Currently I'm not buying another iPad game unless Apple, Big Fish and Gogii send through an update to this game that includes the rest of the story. I expect my games to come up to the standard of Machinarium and contain the full story and game play with excellent graphics and characters.

[Post New]by SandieK on Jan 22, 13 5:12 PM
I bought the game for regular pc, mine ends in the will also. Whats up?

[Post New]by IPickYellow on Jan 24, 13 10:32 PM
I'm also stuck with the game saying "to be continued".

[Post New]by usakgi on Nov 30, 13 4:33 PM
same here, bought the CD for PC game, and i end up lilian in the well as well. i sucks... is bigfish trying to cheat our money? one story breaking into two is not cool at all!

Go to: