Help with the hospital..

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 25, 12 10:18 AM
Wow, I don't think I have ever come across a game that was so difficult before!
Okay here is my problem, I have 3 red pills, 1 blue pill, a feather, a book, and wire cutters. That is it in my inventory. Now I can't seem to figure out where to go next or what to do.
There isn't anything I can pick up, and I have been trying to use what is left in my inventory but I can't seem to be able to use it on anything else. Also, I have opened up the next scene with baby wagon and the locked house. That is where I got the blue pill. What am I missing?

Please help, thank you!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Help with the hospital..

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 25, 12 12:02 PM
You need to find a 4th red pill and give it to the guy in the bed. He will then show you his birth certificate, which you need to deliver baby charles in the delivery room. The 4 pills could be found on the X-ray machine, beside the dummy on the surgical table, on the hospital sink, where the MOscene was, and in the pregnant dummy's mouth.

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 28, 12 3:05 PM
Is there a chance that if I did not see the 4th red pill that I cannot go back and get it? Because I do not remember getting a red pill from any sink and that would be the sink in the mourge right? I have clicked all over the room hoping I might have missed something and now I am afraid I cannot go back :/ ? Darn it!!! Stupid game!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 28, 12 5:48 PM
Yes, there is a sink in the morgue, where you did a MO scene. You should be able to zoom in on it if you didn't pick up the pill.

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 29, 12 8:55 AM
Okay...I feel like I am failing at this game lol
I now have the fourth red pill and NOW I can't figure out *how* to give the red pills to the patient attatched to machine..I am going to keep running around like a crazy woman trying to figure this out until someone helps me lol I really do appreciated all the help though Thanks!

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Jan 29, 12 9:05 AM
Ohh ok thank you for all the help!

I finally got it!

Go to: