jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Epilogue?

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jan 25, 12 10:55 AM
Epilogue? Not by any definition with which I'm familiar. An epilogue is a wrapping up of loose ends, etc., not a "What happened before the story began."

Loved the main game. It took me 5 hours and 50 minutes playing on "advanced." The music, the graphics, finding the fairies (didn't get them all -- but I will next time), were all wonderful, and I enjoyed it so much. Not so for the epilogue which I don't know if I will bother finishing. I'm very disappointed that it's a "What happened first?" instead of a "Let's wrap things up." I'm extremely sorry I did not wait for the SE. I expected more from this developer.

Re:Epilogue?

[Post New]by duckgirl722 on Jan 25, 12 11:25 AM
I dunno, the epilogue kind of wrapped things up for me, now I know what really happened that fateful day Even if it's more like a prologue than an epilogue, it's a very lovely extra chapter and with a decent length too, definitely worth the CE price in my opinion

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Jan 25, 12 1:07 PM
If you can offer me any help I will be greatful! LOL In the Epilogue, at the entrance to the backyard burrough, you have to remove the 5 vines. I finally had to relent and go to the SG and even after knowing what I had to do, I can't get it accomplished. When I am over the vine that needs to be picked up, my cursor turns into the hand, but it will not pick up or move the vines out of the way to allow me to pick up the object. Please help. Thanks ahead of time. I know there is always a fishie much smarter than me on these games and I can always find the help I need here.

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

If you can offer me any help I will be greatful! LOL In the Epilogue, at the entrance to the backyard burrough, you have to remove the 5 vines. I finally had to relent and go to the SG and even after knowing what I had to do, I can't get it accomplished. When I am over the vine that needs to be picked up, my cursor turns into the hand, but it will not pick up or move the vines out of the way to allow me to pick up the object. Please help. Thanks ahead of time. I know there is always a fishie much smarter than me on these games and I can always find the help I need here.

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 25, 12 1:56 PM
Hi Sullivan!

If you're having trouble with the 5 vines in burrough, you can always skip it.

But be sure to pick up the poker first, before the purple shoelace! You might end up getting stuck.

Good luck!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jan 26, 12 10:47 AM
duckgirl722 wrote:I dunno, the epilogue kind of wrapped things up for me, now I know what really happened that fateful day Even if it's more like a prologue than an epilogue, it's a very lovely extra chapter and with a decent length too, definitely worth the CE price in my opinion

I guess just different points of view. For me, I already know the Shade got the girl, killed her mother and father, and I saved her. I want to know what happens next, not what happened before. I'm really trying to play through the epilogue, but I find I just simply am not interested. Happy you liked it. I am sure I will play the main game again in a few months because I enjoyed it, I want to find all the fairies, and I want to try out the Easter Eggs.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jan 26, 12 12:01 PM
I beta tested this game a long time ago. I have been waiting for it to come out. I liked the game so much I have played the beta multiple times. I guess now I get to play the whole game multiple times.

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on Jan 30, 12 3:57 PM
Sullivan1818 wrote:If you can offer me any help I will be greatful! LOL In the Epilogue, at the entrance to the backyard burrough, you have to remove the 5 vines. I finally had to relent and go to the SG and even after knowing what I had to do, I can't get it accomplished. When I am over the vine that needs to be picked up, my cursor turns into the hand, but it will not pick up or move the vines out of the way to allow me to pick up the object. Please help. Thanks ahead of time. I know there is always a fishie much smarter than me on these games and I can always find the help I need here.

Maybe I'm not remembering what I actually did correctly, but I think I clicked on the knife first and then on the vines instead of just using the hand.

Go to: