muffin gone

[Post New]by joannietwo on Jan 25, 12 12:28 PM
cannot go back for the muffin has disappeared... how do I get it ...can't get past to play the rest of the game>>>>

Re:muffin gone

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Jan 25, 12 7:05 PM
Err... If you mean the biscuit, have you given it to grandpa?

[Post New]by monkey_paw on Mar 24, 12 4:28 AM
I'm having the same problem. I went back for the muffins, and their gone. I've played this game already and had no problems the first time. Now I can't give grandpa the muffins, so I can't move on. Help!

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Apr 20, 12 3:09 PM
monkey_paw wrote:I'm having the same problem. I went back for the muffins, and their gone. I've played this game already and had no problems the first time. Now I can't give grandpa the muffins, so I can't move on. Help!

Did anyone answer you? I have the same problem and there doesn't seem to be an answer anywhere in the forum (so what's new?)

[Post New]by monkey_paw on Apr 25, 12 4:38 PM
@ pnk96722: This seems to be happening to a lot of people but no one has come up with a solution except to start the game over

[Post New]by cprebstuck on Jun 23, 12 5:47 PM
Do you mean I have to start the game over to get the stupid muffin? What a stupid game! I can't move on until I get that muffin to the man. Or what about the fish or the bucket?

Re:biscuit gone

[Post New]by cprebstuck on Jun 23, 12 5:49 PM
aislingyngaio wrote:Err... If you mean the biscuit, have you given it to grandpa?
Ok, it's the biscuit. it's gone and I don't know how to get it back to give it to grandpa. Any suggestions?

Go to: