bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 25, 12 3:21 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Access Violation
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by loopy40 on Jan 26, 12 5:07 AM
have just updated this game and still cant get the chalk from the cat why??

momsford
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Post any Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by momsford on Jan 26, 12 9:24 PM
I updated too and still can't get the chalk.

[Post New]by MurphtheSquirt on Jan 27, 12 9:20 AM
Same here. I suppose it means that I'll have to start over with a new profile. *sigh*

Murph

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 30, 12 1:26 PM
i got to the door and it says hammer the nails in the plate which keeps on falling off but the nails aren't there and I don't have them in my inventory

[Post New]by shoestringplayer on Jan 31, 12 10:56 AM
I uninstalled the game after I couldn't get the chalk. I reinstalled but it put me right back where I left off---unable to get the chalk. What's up with this? EXTREMELY IRRITATING!!!!!!!

patyaris
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by patyaris on Feb 5, 12 12:55 AM
I had already played the game, then a update appeared so I installed it and played the game again, except for a slow cursor I had no problems, went on to the bonus section and thats when the problem started , I found a brush which I used, but there is nothing else to find or do everything is missing, I dont know what the update was supposed to do but the game was better without it, as the bonus part was unplayable the second time around, at least I have played it once.

[Post New]by Starwink on Feb 9, 12 3:16 PM
When I open my guide half the letters are missing and I can't read any thing it says. The pages look like this. W n op n id h l he l e s a m s in a d I a
How do I fix this problem.

Post any Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by salpot on Feb 11, 12 7:39 AM
I am having the same issue with the cat. I have fed him but the game will not allow me to take the chalk which leaves me at a stand still with the game I can see a lot of people have had and are having the same issue despite updating so I'd like to ask what are you doing about it or what can we do the retrieve the chalk?

[Post New]by issaboulieu on Feb 25, 12 7:57 AM
Everytime I solve or skip the library door puzzle, the game closes. I've alredy changed the profile AND reinstalled the game. What else can I do?

[Post New]by NUNUNKER on Apr 1, 12 9:11 PM
Cat, food, no chalk!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!

saadia60
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by saadia60 on Apr 14, 12 4:37 PM
Does anyone know how to add a game to the cart.....I can't figure it out...duh

saadia60
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by saadia60 on Apr 14, 12 4:37 PM

saadia60
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by saadia60 on Apr 14, 12 4:38 PM

saadia60
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:Post any Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

saadia60
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:Post any Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here on

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Apr 14, 12 5:03 PM
From the download page of the game just click on the Buy Now green button and this will add the game to your cart.

Go to the next game and click the green button again and this will put the second game underneath the first.

Type the word BONUS into the code box and click on Apply Code and when the page refreshes you will see the second game is highlighted in green and says Discount Coupon Applied.

Click Continue and then Submit Order and then install your games.

To purchase from the Game Manager click on the word Buy and then select the option BUY ON THE WEBSITE which will open the cart for you.

Go back to the GM and do the same for your second game, type in BONUS the same as above, click Continue and Submit Order and you should then be the proud owner of two new Collectors Edition games.

Hope this helps.

Happy gaming .

Cherb

Go to: