bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Reviews for Season Match

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 25, 12 4:02 PM
Hi fishies!

What did you think of Season Match? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, and now you can post them right on the game page! For more information about our Game Reviews, please click here.

Once you’ve submitted your review, please feel free to come back and re-post your thoughts in this thread. Remember, a lot of people who will be reading these reviews haven’t played this game yet, so if you’re posting any spoilers, please be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post. You can also add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game so other players can get more out of your review.

If you are experiencing technical issues with this game, remember to check out the support thread for this game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Reviews for Season Match

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Sep 18, 13 7:18 AM
This game is addictive and I loved it! Best match three I've ever played. Please beware there are significant tech issues with memory access which prevents playing the trophy game and with some, the arcade game. I highly recommend reading the tech review comments before purchasing.

I would give a 5 out of 5 star if it wasn't for the tech issues.

Go to: