bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad version of Season Match is here! January 25, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 25, 12 4:04 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad version of this game? You can check it out by clicking here.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad version of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:The iPad version of Season Match is here! January 25, 2012

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 25, 12 4:10 PM
WOW, Thanks for the heads up, Hondo!
I love this series and think it will be great to play on my iPad.
Will be a definite buy for me.
BK
ETA: Demo-ed, played, purchased and it's great!

Edited on 01/25/2012 at 5:29:00 PM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 25, 12 4:45 PM
You're welcome, BearKat. Enjoy!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by PaulaParks on Jan 28, 12 5:49 PM
When I open Trophy Way I do not have the cresent moon trophy. I click on the question mark and it tells me arcade complete. I have played thru multiple times, same result. I even reinstalled and started over, same. Cannot progress. Like the game. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by hathasam on Feb 13, 12 2:47 PM
Have you played all the way through the Arcade mode as well as Quest? Mine says I've finished and I don't have that trophy, either. But I haven't done all the Arcade levels.

Edited on 02/13/2012 at 8:38:58 PM PST

[Post New]by hoyamom02 on Feb 16, 12 7:53 PM
I have the same issue with this trophy not showing as completed. I have completed both Quest and Arcade levels.

[Post New]by Snutski on Feb 26, 12 1:51 AM
I can't unlock the full version. It tells me that I need to "buy the software" first - ermm, that's what I'm trying to do...?

[Post New]by trisha1947 on May 25, 13 7:39 PM
Hi, I have all three versions. Am so addicted..I recommend them to. Everybody I can...please tell me when season match 4 will be out....I can,t wait..Trisha

Go to: