8o9 code

[Post New]by Fangie on Jan 25, 12 10:01 PM
whydo I keep getting thay 809 code when ther re no other games playing. It only happens when i want to play a different game

Rohangirl
Stingray
Stingray
5,716 Posts

Re:8o9 code

[Post New]by Rohangirl on Jan 25, 12 10:20 PM
Welcome to the pond Fangie. Click the green envelope, on the top right of the page will be a square with Games and Installation, the bottom one is "Another game currently Running (error809) click that and it will give you some solutions to try. Good Luck.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 26, 12 12:14 AM
Hi Fangie,

If your game keeps giving you that 809 error, it's possible your computer might need some updates to help get the game running. I can recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go if you haven't already:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

To avoid any confusion, I'm also moving this thread to the 9: The Dark Side Forum.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 3, 12 11:33 AM
Hi Fishies!

I just wanted to swim by and add to Rhone's helpful post - we also have this new article here about 809 errors that may help as well if you wanted to give this a try in addition to that:

Another Game Currently Running (Error 809)

Also to help keep new threads open for game play questions, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one up - however if you have any more tech questions we have a Tech Issues thread for this game. I just want to make sure all the tech issues are seen so they can be better addressed.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Go to: