[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 26, 12 12:06 AM
Any comments fishes?

maricika
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Todays DD January 25 2012

[Post New]by maricika on Jan 26, 12 1:23 AM
I've got it and love it! Play it quite often although I wouldn't say it is what I'd buy for regular price but I guess I must have
Not hard at all, and I'd grab it for a DD. Nowadays the more sophisticated ones \-complex, more interactive features are out- it is a throw back to the first games, IMHO.
Shortish, fun and not too difficult to get through.
They have new challenges and characters in each level to keep it from getting boring.
Levels can be replayed for perfect score and the day end dance is cute.

If there is a newer version coming out, I am going to check it out asap.

Hope it helps,
marika

[Post New]by BebopEmily on Jan 26, 12 9:22 AM
I really like this game. I find this to be one of the easier time management games I've played, but I was still challenged. The clicking works well and you can chain a lot of tasks at once. You get introduced to a bunch of colorful customers as well as new workers if you decide to upgrade. You earn coins to buy the upgrades by completing the level and earning happy faces when a customer leaves satisfied. The upgrades are useful and change your strategy. Each day usually has a different ruleset to change up the gameplay as well. There are also two minigames intertwined in the levels as well. The graphics are nice and cute. I recommend.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Jan 26, 12 8:59 PM
On the easy side, but it keeps you busy----and for $2.99 how can you lose?

Go to: