bcbuddy
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Eratic Cursor

[Post New]by bcbuddy on Jan 21, 09 3:19 PM
Unfortunately I can't even get started on this game as my cursor, whether I play in full screen or windowed, takes on a mind of its own. Does anyone please have a solution for this problem.
Many thanks
Val

Re:Eratic Cursor

[Post New]by larascupboard on Jan 21, 09 5:39 PM
Sorry but I can't help you with your problem. Maybe someone will come along soon with an answer.

My game keeps dumping me back to the desktop!

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jan 21, 09 6:22 PM
Hi Folks,

We have a great article on our help pages that might fix the problem for you. Here's a link:

Help My Games Run Better

I hope this helps!

bfgErie

[Post New]by ladydujour on Jan 24, 09 3:43 AM
I'm having the same problem

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Erratic Cursor

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 27, 10 9:24 PM
If the link above doesn't help, contact Customer Support--green envelope, right-hand column. And if the first try doesn't work, let them keep pounding at it! Usually they'll succeed; if not, you'll get a credit. Can't lose--may not gain, but can't lose.

[Post New]by Foolishness on Apr 10, 11 3:33 PM
I am having the same problem. I can use the cursor in the small screen but if I switch to full screen, there is no cursor, not even my plain one. And there is no option to change cursors either. Does anyone have a fix for this? I have also uninstalled and reinstalled.

Another question - Does anyone at Big Fish ever read any of these issues. I have tried the word find several times over the last two years and it still doesn't work either. You would think that BF would monitor these things and then fix the issues that come up.

Thanks for lettimg me vent.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Erratic Cursor

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 16, 12 3:11 PM
Maybe you'd think that, Foolishness. I wouldn't.

I have no evidence that BFG has ever responded to anything but word from Customer Support and possibly the "Technical Problems Only" threads when there are any. Posting a tech problem in a separate thread may be a good way to let off steam, in a very few cases I've seen another player offer a solution, and it may be helpful in warning people who don't want to have to deal w/ tech problems. But if you actually WANT a solution, see my post above! Tyvm if you're listening.

[Post New]by limo123 on Jul 28, 14 11:35 PM
If you company gold on the internet, there are no tricky analysis required for this that is why this is another benefits you can acquire. You are not going to Runescape 3 Gold need significant amounts of knowledge regarding our market if your objective is to succeed in this new venture you would like to be a aspect of. Forex can be affected by a lot of aspects, however, the on the internet gold costs are an exception http://www.viprunescape.com/

Edited on 07/28/2014 at 11:37:19 PM PST

Go to: