bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for The Golden Years: Way Out West! January 26, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 26, 12 3:03 PM
We have a new version of The Golden Years: Way Out West available now! The new version of this game fixes the following:

**added task and changed the tutorial in Level 2
**changed the position of buildings and the description of the aims in Level 16
**changed the description of the aim in Level 22

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Edited on 01/26/2012 at 3:04:11 PM PST

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Golden Years: Way Out West! January 26, 2012

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 27, 12 2:35 AM
I agree level 2 and 22 needed a fix but I don't understand why they moved buildings around and changed requirements for level 16 .

It was possible to complete it before (some people just needed a bit of strategy help is all). Some of us took the time/trouble to write walkthroughs to help others which will now probably be not only useless but confusing too.

Mods - I think you will maybe need to at least comment in those level 16 threads that the walkthroughs may be out of date for anyone downloading the game around or after 26/1/12, (or maybe lock those threads completely?). You can find links to them here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/196479.page#3916246

The walkthroughs for level 2 may be out of date too, depending on what the new task is but may be OK if the new task is just the step that a lot of people were missing. (I'm not going to be downloading the new version yet to find out). Any chance you could please find the level 2 threads and post just mod comment in those ones that the game has changed slightly and may be different now please?

Mod posts stand out better than player posts.

Edited on 01/27/2012 at 2:36:54 AM PST

Go to: