uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Epilogue - no poker found in the burrow

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jan 26, 12 3:35 PM
Hello dear fishies, after the puzzle with 5 vines I picked up the shoe laces for the lantern. I wanted to pick up the poker but it "was to dark". After coming back with my lantern the poker was not there any more. And now I can not find the poker again. My hint button says I can poke the rope from the dog statue. But it is not in my inventary.

dvdiva wrote when you first pick up the shoe laces there is no chance to find the poker again. So I can not play the Epilogue? I can not belief that. Is there a way to start the epilogue under a new profile or must I re-play the whole game? Any help would make me very happy. Thank you all.

Edited on 01/26/2012 at 3:49:49 PM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Epilogue - no poker found in the burrow

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 27, 12 3:17 AM
Hi uwflossi,

Great news! We have an update available for Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition which should fix the issue with the poker

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to apply this new version.

For more information, please check the below announcement:

UPDATE! New Version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows CE Available today! Jan 27th, 2012

As this issue should have now been fixed, I'm going ahead and lock this thread. If you continue to have trouble with picking up this item, please repost your issue in the new tech thread over here.

I can then also suggest getting in touch with with our Tech Support.

Thank you for your patience!

bfgRhone

Go to: